Tamil Nadu TET 2018 Exam Pattern
1. The structure and content of the TNTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the TNTET specified below.
2. 1. Paper I:For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II:For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II:Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
TN TET Paper I (for classes I to V) - Lower Primary
No. of MCQs - 150
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
TN TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs - 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science - 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies - 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher - either 4(a) or 4(b)
TET 2013 Model Question Paper 1
TET 2013 Model Question Paper 2
TNTET 2016 Application Form Application Form:
TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board invites application for Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 or for the posts of primary and upper primary teachers.It is a good news for the candidates who wish to make a career in teaching or who would like to teach students studying in Class I to V or studying in Class VI to VIII. The notification of this examination is released by TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board.The eligible candidates can apply for this test via online mode before the last date. After the last date application form will not be accepted.The candidates who are willing to apply for TNTET 2016 , those can get more details from the official website at-trb.tn.nic.in
TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board has delivered a notification to conduct Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2016 in the month of August 2016.It is conducted every year. TNTET is an exam for is necessary to all candidate who want to be teacher and want to get post of primary teacher in government schools. All those candidate who want to work as a Teacher they can apply though the same portal site on or before the last date. Detail of TNTET 2016 Application Form, eligibility criteria such as , Age Limitation, Education qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process,How to apply and Important Dates are mentioned below.
Details about TNTET 2016 Application Form
Name of the Exam : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Name of the Conducting Body: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should atleast pass their Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent degree and here atleast 45% of marks are required (OR)
- The candidates should atleast pass their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can take up this test.
Age Limit : All those candidates which are between the 18 to 40 years age group they all can get part in this test.
Application Fees :
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST candidates.
- For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fees is Rs.250.
|Date of starting of application form||June, 2016|
|Last date for filling application form||July, 206|
|Date of written exam paper I||August, 2016|
|Date of written exam paper II||August, 2016|
|Result announced on||October, 2016|
How to Apply for TNTET 2016 Application Form
- First of all visit to the official website at–http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- After that find the link ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
- Fill up all details for Registration.
- Enter all the appropriate details in application form.
- Complete the fess payment procedure.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
TNTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A. Category I : For Lower Primary classes
Minimum Qualifications for TNTET 2016
1. Candidates who have pased Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Patern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have pased D.T.Ed. Certificates from States other than Tamil Nadu their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visualy Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
2. Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the curent Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permited to appear for Paper I in Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have sucesfuly completed the course in the curent Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce D.E.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification, otherwise they shal not be considered for curent year Government recruitment proces. However they may be isued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed Diploma certificate.
B. Category II : ( For Upper Primary classes ) :
Minimum Qualifications for TNTET 2016
1. Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II
2. Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2013 – 2014) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have successfully completed the course in the current Academic Year (2013-2014) itself and should produce B.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification, otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET certificate after producing B.Ed Degree certificate.
TNTET Exam Syllabus Paper 1 & Paper 2
1. TET Paper 1
- TET Paper 1 Child Development and Pedagogy
- TET Paper 1 Language 1 Tamil
- TET Paper 1 English
- TET Paper 1 Mathematics
- TET Paper 1 Environmental Studues & Science
2. TET Paper 2
- TET Paper 2 Child Development & Pedagogy
- TET Paper 2 Language 1 Tamil
- TET Paper 2 Language 2 English
- TET Paper 2 Mathematics & Science
- TET Paper 2 Social Science