TNTET 2016 Application Form Application Form:
TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board invites application for Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 or for the posts of primary and upper primary teachers.It is a good news for the candidates who wish to make a career in teaching or who would like to teach students studying in Class I to V or studying in Class VI to VIII. The notification of this examination is released by TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board.The eligible candidates can apply for this test via online mode before the last date. After the last date application form will not be accepted.The candidates who are willing to apply for TNTET 2016 , those can get more details from the official website at-trb.tn.nic.in
TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board has delivered a notification to conduct Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2016 in the month of August 2016.It is conducted every year. TNTET is an exam for is necessary to all candidate who want to be teacher and want to get post of primary teacher in government schools. All those candidate who want to work as a Teacher they can apply though the same portal site on or before the last date. Detail of TNTET 2016 Application Form, eligibility criteria such as , Age Limitation, Education qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process,How to apply and Important Dates are mentioned below.
Details about TNTET 2016 Application Form
Name of the Exam : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Name of the Conducting Body: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should atleast pass their Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent degree and here atleast 45% of marks are required (OR)
- The candidates should atleast pass their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can take up this test.
Age Limit : All those candidates which are between the 18 to 40 years age group they all can get part in this test.
Application Fees :
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST candidates.
- For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fees is Rs.250.
|Date of starting of application form||June, 2016|
|Last date for filling application form||July, 206|
|Date of written exam paper I||August, 2016|
|Date of written exam paper II||August, 2016|
|Result announced on||October, 2016|
How to Apply for TNTET 2016 Application Form
- First of all visit to the official website at–http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- After that find the link ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
- Fill up all details for Registration.
- Enter all the appropriate details in application form.
- Complete the fess payment procedure.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.