CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ IN ENGLISH => 28-September-2019 to 28-September-2019
1. NETRA (Network for Space Object Tracking and analysis) sometimes seen in the news is related to???
A) An Interactive student-scientist programme by DRDO
B) A project by ISRO to detect the debris and other hazards in Indian satellites
C) a navy patrol vehicle
D) Ballistic Missile
2. The 23rd Malabar trilateral Navy exercise was recently held in off the coast of Japan. Which three countries have participated in ?Malabar??
A) Srilanka, Myanmar, India
B) India, Malaysia,Australia
C) USA, Japan, USA
D) India, Japan, UK
3. Who became the first Indian to get qualified for 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
A) Manu Baker
B) Vinesh Poghat
C) Saina Newal
D) Vijendar singh
4. Which product from Kashmir has recently been given the Geograpghical Indication (GI) tag??
A) Kashmiri saffron
B) Pashmina Shawls
C) Karewas soil
D) Kashmir paintings
5. Three countries (Bangladesh, Myanmar and China) have agreed to put in place a tripartite mechanism to monitor
and assess on-the-ground preparations for repatriation of the displaced Rohingya people. The are ethnic tribes from which of the following country??
6. President of India has announced the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awards 2019. It is related to which of the following?
A) It is given for the brave deeds done by individuals
B) Highest multidisciplinary science awards in India.
C) Considered to be India's Nobel prize
D) Related to environmental Conservation
7. The recent recipient of the award Dada Saheb Palke Award for 2019 is??
A) Amitabh Bachan
B) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Aishwarya Rai
8. Gandhi solar park was recently inaugurated by our PM Narendra Modi. Where it is situated?
A) Ranthambore National Park
B) UN Head quarters
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Valmiki National park
9. Right Livelihood Award also known as "alternative Nobel prize" is given to 16 year old girl from Sweden. What is her name?