3. Consider the following statements and select the correct answer from the code given below:
Assertion (A): All rivers originating from the Himalayas are perennial.
Reason (R): Himalayas receive much of their precipitation from South-Western monsoon.
4. Which of the following border is known as Radcliffe line ?
5. India recently signed land
boundary agreement with which
6. Where is the Headquarters of the Botanical Survey of India located?
7. Where is Indian Institute of Petroleum located ?
8. Which cities were first connected
by the STD services?
9. Of the following, the town which does not come within the National Capital Region is ?
10. Who was the first Indian woman to scale Mt. Everest?
11. Which of the following is called
the ‘shrimp capital of India’ ?
12. Where is National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) located?
13. According to a study conducted by Hyderbad’s National Institute of Nutrition, the healthiest of 14 fresh fruits commonly
consumed in India with maximum ‘Goodness Index’ is
14. The district which is not part of National Capital Region is
15. Over the years, birth rate in India has _____ and death rate has
16. Raipur is the capital of which Indian State?
17. Arrange the following cities in an order from North to South
18. What is the source of natural energy of the hot springs at
Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh ?
19. Which State has the longest coastline?
20. Which of the following states has the lowest literacy rate?