View All GEOGRAPHY ENGLISH
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ IN ENGLISH
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ IN TAMIL
BANK EXAM QUIZ
INDIAN POLITY ENGLISH
1. The science of map-making is
2. Instrument used for measuring area on maps is called
3. The land of maximum biodiversity is
4. Who coined the word ‘Geography
5. The art and science of map makingis called
6. The imaginary lines joining placesof same height at equal intervalsare
7. Imaginary lines joining placeswith same temperature arecalled
8. What is meant by the term “midnightsun” ?
9. The well through which water comes out through hydraulicpressure is called
10. On which of the following planetswater cycle is available ?
View All GEOGRAPHY ENGLISH
1. Which country is called the Great Britain of theEast ?
2. Extensive areas of grape cultivationin France are especially called
3. Trans Siberian Railway terminals are
4. Largest Mica deposits are in
5. WhichnationisMongia Port situated in ?
6. Which country is the largest producer of Timber?
7. The most populous and oil-richcountry in Africa is
8. The world’slargestproducer ofdesalinated sea water is
9. To reach from Kanyakumari to Colombo, one has to cross
10. Name the largest desert of Asia
11. What is the name of the deadly volcano in Indonesia that eruptedagain in May 2016?
12. India is developing Chabahar Port in which of the following countries?
13. Suez Canal is located in which of the following countries ?
14. The country whose 40 per cent of area is below sealevelathightide is
15. Which among the following is called as ‘Land of the midnightSun’?
16. Strait of Gibraltar connects whichof the following?
17. Which country is known as ‘Landof Midnight Sun’?
18. Suez Canal connects
19. Which one of the following citiesof Iraq is located on Tigris river?
20. Alexandria is a port city of which of the following countries?
View All WORLD GEOGRAPHY
1. India lies in the ..............hemisphere
2. Which one of the followingStates produces the largest amount ofspices ?
3. The most ideal region for the cultivationof cotton in India is
4. The bluerevolutionis related with
5. The largest producer of Lac inIndia is
6. The State with highest productionof wheat in year 2012–13 is
7. Among the following districts ofTamil Nadu, which district is unfit for cultivation due toincreased salinity
8. The most ideal region for the cultivation of coffee in India isthe
9. Which Indian State is the leadingcotton producer ?
10. Which State is the largest producer of pulses in India ?
11. At the time of independence, predominantly India practised
12. Which Indian State is not knownto produce tea ?
13. Endosulfan spray on cashewcrop resulted in the pollution tothe tune of tragedy in
14. Which State called the ‘Rice-Bowl’of India ?
15. India is the largest producer and consumer of
16. TheKharif crops are harvested in
17. The spice -garden of India is
18. Which of the following is not acharacteristic of Indian agriculture?
19. Bailing, mustering and shearingare some activities connected
20. TheWheelerIslandhasbeen renamedas
View All INDIAN GEOGRAPHY
CIVIL SERVICE (UPSC) EXAM GUIDE
BANK EXAM GUIDE
SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS etc.....