1. PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors' Summit 2018
2. Kerala's New Health Policy Makes Vaccination Card Mandatory for School Admission
3. Uma Bharati launches Swajal project in Uttarkashi
4. Regional conference of southern states on water resources to be held in Hyderabad
5. Railways to set up coach factory at Latur,Maharashtra
6. Cabinet approves six rail projects in 4 states
7. PM Flags Off Palace Queen Hamsafar Express in Karnataka
8. UGC constitutes four-member Empowered Expert Committee under N Gopalaswami
9. India 7th Most Targeted Nation for Web Application Attacks : Report by Akamai
10. Cabinet approves New Bill to ban Unregulated Deposit Schemes and Chit Funds (Amendment) Bill, 2018
11. Government opens commercial coal mining for private sector
12. Facebook, Andhra government to work together
13. UP govt signs pact with Amazon India for khadi products sale
14. Capital First gets NHB nod for merger with IDFC Bank
15. Govt appoints two new EDs in banks
16. Agriculture Minister launches six new features of National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) platform
17. SARAS completes the second test-flight successfully
18. Virat Kohli becomes first Indian to cross 900 points in ICC ODI player rankings
19. Renowned cardiologist, Padmashri awardee Dr BK Goyal passes away
20. Eminent Malayalam writer Kunhiraman Panoor passes away
21. Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Lokendra Singh dies in road accident
22. International Mother Language Day - February 21
Today (20th February) is World Day of Social Justice.
● Theme of World Day of Social Justice 2018 : "Workers on the Move: the Quest for Social Justice”
● PM Narendra Modi addressed World Congress on Information Technology in Hyderabad
● India will host the World Environment Day 2018
● The theme for the World Environment Day-2018, is “Beat Plastic Pollution”.
● Amazon Becomes World's Third Most Valuable Company
● Debashish Mukherjee and Murali Ramaswami have been appointed executive directors of Canara Bank and Vijaya Bank
● Rahane, Rohit Sharma awarded Shiv Chhatrapati State Sports Awards
● Regional conference of southern states on water resources to be held in Hyderabad
● PM Flags Off Palace Queen Hamsafar Express in Karnataka
● Spiritual leader Aga Khan is on the 11-day visit to India.
● Singapore to Impose Carbon Tax From 2019
● UK and India Launched Joint Research Projects On Clean Water & Energy
● India today successfully test-fired the medium-range nuclear-capable Agni II missile
● Virat Kohli has become the first Indian batsman to go past 900 points in the ICC ODI rankings.
● Maharashtra Government to launch Asmita Yojana to provide cheap sanitary pads
● Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to attend Canada-India Business Forum in Mumbai
● Saudi Arabia to host first Arab Fashion Week in Riyadh
● Rajesh Kakkar has taken over charge of Director (Offshore) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
● Pakistani Senate has approved a motion to declare Mandarin as one of the official languages of Pak.
⭐️ Aadhaar won in the Best Government Emerging Technologies Award.
- Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
- Krishna Kumari to become first Hindu minority woman lawmaker from Pakistan
- Venezuela, Libya suspended from voting in UN General Assembly
- India scripts history by clinching first ever series in South Africa .
- President inaugurates ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’ In Kanpur
- ⭐️ Meghalaya Governor inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has introduced ‘selfeSavings’, an interactive digital savings account.
- ⭐️ PM Modi Launched Three Key Projects In Arunachal Pradesh
- India's First Radio Festival Being Held In Delhi
- ⭐️ Jacob Zuma Resigns As South Africa's President
- Tamil Nadu Wins Senior Women's National Football Championship For First Time
- China is going to host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit 2018 at Qingdao
- 'Paschim Lehar', a tri-service maritime exercise was held at India's westerncoast.
- Karnataka's Hampi monuments will be among the 10 destinations selected as 'Iconic Tourism' sites.
- President Ram Nath Kovind hosted 'LPG Panchayat' at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- ⭐️ India started nationwide Tiger census 2018.
- ⭐️ For the first time, India is set to host the 8th Theatre Olympics
- Umang App won in Best m-Government Service Award for Accessible Government Category.
● PM Narendra Modi lays foundation stone of Navi Mumbai International Airport
● MP govt to host Khajuraho Dance Festival
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Global Investors’ Summit at “Magnetic Maharashtra
● Goa Government Launches Motorcycle Ambulance Service
Ex-President Pranab Mukherjee to get honorary D.Litt from IIEST
● Union Government has formulated ambitious water conservation scheme Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABY).
● Haryana government has opened subsidised canteens in four districts under the ‘Antyodaya Aahaar Yojana’.
● Virgin Hyperloop One has signed an MoU with Maharashtra government for a Hyperloop between Mumbai and Pune.
● Rajendra Trivedi Speaker of the 14th state Legislative Assembly, Gujarat.
● Bhuvneshwar Is The First Indian to take a 5-wkt in all formats
● Shoaib Akhtar named brand ambassador of Pak Cricket Board
● PM Narendra Modi inaugurates World Information Technology Congress 2018 In Hyderabad
● Theme of World Information Technology Congress 2018 ‘Future Enterprises.’
● Home Ministry organises Watan Ko Jano programme In New Delhi
● Saudi Arabia allows women to open their own businesses without male constent
● Health Minister Addresses Global Digital Health Partnership Summit in Australia
● UP Budget 2018: UP Government Presents Rs 4.28 trillion Budget
● Roger Federer Wins Rotterdam Open for 97th Career Title
● A special task force of Indian Army & Indonesian Army have begun the 6th Garuda Shakti exercise
● PM Modi launches Nasscom’s ‘FutureSkills’ platform .
Mumbai to have India’s first artificial intelligence centre
- TCS recognised as a global Top Employer for the third consecutive year
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau arrived in India for his 7-day state visit.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is on a two-day official visit to Saudi Arabia.
- Narendra Modi today inaugurated the ‘Magnetic Maharashtra’ Convergence Summit 2018
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu today inaugurated the 8th Theatre Olympics at Red Fort in Delhi.
- India's defence budget breaks into world's top 5: UK report
- National Banana Festival, 2018 held in Thiruvananthapuram
- PM to Inaugurate the Fourth Container Terminal of JNPT- India's defence budget breaks into world's top 5: UK report
- National Banana Festival, 2018 held in Thiruvananthapuram
- PM to Inaugurate the Fourth Container Terminal of JNPT
- Theme of 8th Theatre Olympics : 'Flag of Friendship'
- Shilpa Shetty has released her second book titled 'The Diary of a Domestic Diva'
- Shoaib Akhtar has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Pakistan Cricket Board.
- A total of 225 Indian athletes will participate in 15 sports of this year's Commonwealth Games,
- Asha Bhosle has been honoured with the Yash Chopra Memorial Award.
- The Munich Security Conference, in its 54th edition, began in Munich, Germany.
- Government to set up 562 more Ekalavya schools
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large States, Gujarat records 53 points fall
- Sachin Tendulkar made T20 Mumbai League’s brand ambassador .
- ISRO planning to launch Chandrayaan-2 mission around April this year
- National Conference “Agriculture 2022- Doubling Farmers’ Income
- Mumbai to have India’s first artificial intelligence centre
- SBI launches Global NRI Centre in Kochi
- Milkbasket recognised as 'Startup of the Year' 2017
- Sanjiv Bajaj is the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
- Federer becomes oldest ATP World No.1
- Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau will arrive in India on a seven-day State visit.
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to 17,000 international runs
- The Huddle’s second edition on February 17 and 18 at the ITC Gardenia in Bengaluru.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan inauguartes 6th India Region CPA conference
- Gopichand launches India’s largest ‘train the trainers’ programme
- Madhya Pradesh’s first butterfly park comes up in Raisen
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) suspends Romanian drug-testing laboratory
- Centre to change base year for GDP, IIP to 2017-18
- NABARD launches Rs 1918 cr area development plan for Punjab
- Arvind P. Jamkhedkar has been named the next Chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR).
● President inaugurates ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’ In Kanpur
● Meghalaya Governor inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
● Equitas Small Finance Bank has introduced ‘selfeSavings’, an interactive digital savings account.
● PM Modi Launched Three Key Projects In Arunachal Pradesh
● India's First Radio Festival Being Held In Delhi
● Jacob Zuma Resigns As South Africa's President
● Tamil Nadu Wins Senior Women's National Football Championship For First Time
● China is going to host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit 2018 at Qingdao
● 'Paschim Lehar', a tri-service maritime exercise was held at India's westerncoast.
● Karnataka's Hampi monuments will be among the 10 destinations selected as 'Iconic Tourism' sites.
● President Ram Nath Kovind hosted 'LPG Panchayat' at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
● India started nationwide Tiger census 2018.
● For the first time, India is set to host the 8th Theatre Olympics
● Umang App won in Best m-Government Service Award for Accessible Government Category.
● Aadhaar won in the Best Government Emerging Technologies Award.
● Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
● Krishna Kumari to become first Hindu minority woman lawmaker from Pakistan
● Three-day national workshop on Automatic Speech Recognition to begin in Kerala
● Venezuela, Libya suspended from voting in UN General Assembly
● India scripts history by clinching first ever series in South Africa .
1. Government developing Soft power matrix tool to hardsell soft power in diplomacy
2. Meghalaya Governor Inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
3. Assam becomes fourth state to issue RoW guidelines for telcos
4. Punjab govt sets up revenue commission to revisit the existing land Acts
5. West Bengal becomes first state to opt out of 'Modicare'
6. India ranked 8th in the World in Terms of Forest Area
7. India to host 8th edition of Theatre Olympics
8. Punjab Government makes super straw management mandatory
9. Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
10. Defence Acquisition Council approves acquisitions worth over Rs 15000 crore
11. South Africa declares drought a 'national disaster'
12. India gets access to strategic Oman port Duqm for military use
13. Government of India makes Amendments in Small Savings Act
14. NTPC to supply extra 300MW to Bangladesh
15. Ashok Das appointed as Ambassador of India to Brazil
16. Krishna Kumari becomes First Pakistani woman from Hindu minority to become lawmaker
17. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf awarded Ibrahim prize for African Leadership
18. UK unveils new technology to fight extremist content online
19. Russian unmanned Cargo Ship Launched To Space Station
20. RSPB women win senior hockey nationals
21. Former Union minister Bolla Bulliramaiah dies
22. Noted scribe Muzaffar Hussain dead
23. Former Maharashtra MLA Hafizbhai Dhature dies at 77
1. All villages to be linked by roads by 2019 under 'Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna'
2. Nitin Gadkari releases India’s first ever Highway Capacity Manual
3. Radio Umang: India's first online radio station launched
4. JNPT, Kamarajar and Vizag get good grades in new ‘Port Performance Index’
5. Chandrababu Naidu richest Chief Minister in India, eleven others face criminal cases: ADR Report
6. Uttar Pradesh launches DASTAK campaign to eradicate Japanise Encephalitis
7. Bihar bans sale of loose cigarettes
8. Indian Army contributes 2,300 personnel for UN peace keeping mission in South Sudan
9. R.K. Singh inaugurates International Conference on Operations and Maintenance held in New Delhi
10. India-Russia Agriculture Business Summit held in New Delhi
11. 6th World Government Summit (WGS-2018) held in Dubai
12. Tanzania withdraws from UN refugee programme
13. RBI rolls out new stressed assets framework to tackle bad loan problem
14. Bank of Baroda to exit South Africa by March-end
15. Citi India ban use of debit/credit cards to buy bitcoins
16. Chandrashekhar Kambar elected as President of Sahitya Akademi
17. Ramesh Sippy to get inaugural Raj Kapoor Award
18. Tata Steel bags 'most ethical company' award
19. World's first robot ski competition held in South Korea
20. World Radio Day - February 13
21. ‘Darwin Week’ kicks off in Kolkata
National Productivity Day – FEB 12
● Shikhar Dhawan becomes first Indian batsman to score century in 100th ODI
● Nitin Gadkari released India’s first ever Highway Capacity Manual (HCM) in New Delhi.
● Mumbai 12th Richest City Globally, New York Tops: New World Wealth Report
● Sharmila Nicollet, 1st Indian Golfer to Qualify for China LPGA Tour
● Rohan More Becomes 1st Asian to Swim Across Ocean Seven
● Dubai has opened the tallest hotel in the world (356-metres) titled Gevora Hotel.
● Reliance Industries (RIL) has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2017
● Justice Abhilasha Kumari becomes first woman Chief Justice of Manipur High Court
● South Coast Railway could be the new railway zone for AP
● PM Modi Lays Foundation Stone Of First Hindu Temple In Abu Dhabi
● India signs first concessional agreement with UAE in oil sector
● Indian Railways launches ‘Voluntary Safety Reporting’ website for its 13 lakh employees
● World’s first driverless transport pods unveiled in Dubai
● PNB signs pact with National e-Gov Services:
● Vikas Sathaye won Oscars 2018 Scientific and Technical Awards
● Kishan Gangolli wins 13th edition of National Chess Championship for blind
● Railway lifts 8th Senior National Women’s Hockey Championship .
1. Integrated Automatic Aviation Meteorological Systems inaugurated at INS Garuda
2. J P Nadda launches National Deworming initiative
3. Rajnath Singh inaugurates first of its kind spoken Sanskrit centre
4. India Health Fund to boost research on TB, malaria
5. Centre grants ₹1,269 crore for Andhra Pradesh projects
6. Government sanctions Rs 1,487 crore to Army to boost perimeter security
7. Mumbai 12th richest city globally ,New York tops the list : Report by New World Wealth
8. RBI to get another liquidity management tool in standing deposit scheme
9. India signs first concessional agreement with UAE in oil sector
10. Scientists grow human eggs to maturity in lab for first time
11. China puts J-20 stealth fighter into combat service
12. Indian Railways launches ‘Voluntary Safety Reporting’ website for its 13 lakh employees
13. Sharmila Nicollet first Indian golfer to qualify for China LPGA Tour
14. Pune swimmer Rohan becomes world's youngest to complete Ocean 7 Challenge
15. Pakistan’s iron lady Asma Jehangir passes away
16. Golden Globe Award-winning Icelandic composer Johann Johannsson dies
17. International Day of Women and Girls in Science - February 11
1. Government approves construction of over 1.86 lakh more houses under PMAY-Urban
2. "Swachh Bharat Sanitation Park” inaugurated in Delhi
3. Union Minister Jitendra Singh inaugurates two-day International Conference on Unani Medicine
4. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to enable Digital Payments in Post Offices by April 2018
5. PNB signs pact with National e-Gov Services for information utility
6. Paisabazaar.com collaborates with Microsoft to build 'industry first' technologies
7. HDFC Bank appoints Rakesh Singh as private banking head
8. Muthoot Group Ropes in Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador
9. Vidit Gujrathi brand ambassador of All India Chess Federation for the Blind
10. Philipose George Pynumootil, NM Takes Over as Flag Officer Naval Aviation (FONA)
11. Reliance Industries wins Golden Peacock Award 2017 for CSR
12. Eight year old Indian origin girl Sohini Roy Chowdhury enters UK Math Hall of Fame
13. Olympic Winter Games kick off with colourful ceremony at Pyeongchang
14. Former New Zealand Cricket Captain Bevan Congdon passes away
15. Noted Odia litterateur Chandrasekhar Rath passes away
16. Veteran American Actor John Gavin passes away
17. Sachin Tendulkar, his wife launch 'Even When There Is A Doctor' book
● Pon. Radhakrishnan inaugurates the Third Global Procurement Summit In New Delhi
● 1,86,777 Affordable Houses Sanctioned for Urban Poor Under Pmay(Urban)
● Rajnath Singh Release Book Titled “Mere Sapnon ka Bharat”
● The opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea
● Indra Nooyi appointed as first independent female Director of ICC
● NITI Aayog unveils Health Index for states, Kerala, Meghalaya top the list
● RK Singh Launches ASH TRACK Mobile App For Better Management Of Fly Ash
● South Central Railway Becomes 1st Rail Zone With 100% LED Lighting At Stations
● India Ranks 44th In Global Intellectual Property Index, US Tops
● Haryana emerges as first champion of Khelo India School Games with 38 gold medals
● Defence Ministry constitutes Vinay Sheel Oberoi Committee to expedite capital acquisition
● IndusInd Bank launched its new Sonic Identity, which is essentially a musical logo called'MOGO',
● Hardayal Prasad Appointed SBI Card MD & CEO
● Abhilasha Kumari sworn-in as Chief Justice of Manipur High Court
● Justice Antony Dominic sworn in as Chief Justice of Kerala
● NHAI to Launch Pilot Project “Pay as You Use” Tolling on Delhi-Mumbai Highway
● Prince Charles launches 10 Million $ education impact bond for India
● Rear Admiral Mukul Asthana takes over as Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Air)
● Bangladesh elects Abdul Hamid as president for second consecutive term .
1. Cabinet approves Ratification of the Minamata Convention on Mercury
2. Cabinet approves changes in the Major Port Authorities Bill 2016
3. Cabinet approves DSF Policy Bid Round-11 for 60 un-monetised discoveries of ONGC and OIL
4. Cabinet approves placing the new Instrument adopted by International Labour Organization (ILO)
5. Cabinet approves Implementation of ‘Prime Minister Research Fellows(PMRF)’
6. Cabinet approves rationalization of Autonomous Bodies under Department of Health & Family Welfare
7. Cabinet approves Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code bill
8. Cabinet approves enhancement of target under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
9. Cabinet apprised of an MoU signed between India and Tunisia for cooperation on Youth matters
10. Cabinet approves Memorandum of Cooperation between India and USA on Law Enforcement Training
11. Cabinet approves signing of India-Australia MoUs for Secondment Programme
12. Cabinet approves MoU with United Kingdom and Northern Ireland on Cooperation in Skill Development, Vocational Training
13. Cabinet approves Protocol amending DTAA between India, China
14. South Central Railway becomes 1st rail zone with 100% LED lighting at stations
15. Karnataka constitutes Committee for separate state flag
16. Defence Minister appoints panel under Vinay Sheel Oberoi to expedite capital acquisition
17. NHAI to Launch Pilot Project “Pay as You Use” Tolling on Delhi-Mumbai Highway
18. THE World Rankings 2018: More Indian Universities in Asia’s Top 200
19. India ranks 44 out of 50 nations in Global IP Index ; US tops the list
20. Bermuda becomes first country in world to repeal same-sex marriage
21. Prince Charles launches education impact bond for India
22. RBI to link base rate with MCLR from April 1
23. IndusInd Bank launches Sonic Identity
24. Hardayal Prasad appointed as SBI Card MD & CEO
25. Rear Admiral Mukul Asthana takes over as Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Air)
26. Bangladesh elects Abdul Hamid as president for second consecutive term
27. Jhulan Goswami 1st woman in the world to take 200 ODI wickets
28. Ex-BJP chief of Arunachal Kangir Jamoh passes away
29. Kathakali maestro Madavoor Vasudevan Nair passes away
● President to inaugurate the Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsav 2018
● 60 Solar Cities to be developed across country
● India-UAE to ink 12 pacts during PM Modi's visit
● Haryana launches 'Gobardhan Yojana' to support farmers
● Uber, transport ministry partner to push road safety awareness
● Hardayal Prasad appointed as SBI Card MD & CEO
● First-Ever Pelican Festival Held at Atapaka Bird Sanctuary in Andhra Pradesh
● CSE Ranked Top Environment Policy Think Tanks in India
● Google and NCERT Join Hands to Teach Students Digital Safety
● Sushma Swaraj Visit to Saudi Arabia: Attends Opening Ceremony of Al-Janadriyah Fest
● Jhulan Goswami 1st Woman in the World to Take 200 ODI Wickets
● The 5th Edition of South Asia Region Public Procurement Conference was held in New Delhi.
● Akshay Kumar is going to be the Brand Ambassador for the government's Road Safety Awareness Campaign.
● Home Credit India appoints Anirban Majumdar as CFO
● London to host inaugural athletics World Cup
● Nuclear-capable Agni-I missile test fired successful
● SpaceX Launches Falcon Heavy, World’s Most Powerful Rocket
● Ritu Sarin Wins International Press Institute’s Award
● Committee constituted by Karnataka government recommends separate state flag .
India has lifted the ICC Under-19 World Cup for the record fourth time. They defeated Australia by eight wickets at bay oval at Mount Maunganui in New Zealand, who were also eyeing the title for the fourth time.
India is ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on the Inclusive Development Index released by the World Economic Forum before the start of its 48th annual meeting.
India will host the Ministerial Meeting of International Energy Forum in New Delhi from 10th to 12th April this year.
In Assam, the eighth edition of the International Conference on Wild Silk Moths began today in Guwahati.
15th edition of Mumbai Marathon was held this morning. The richest race in India with a prize money worth 4 lakh 5,000 dollars came to a conclusion with Ethiopia’s Soloman Deksisa winning it.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today undertook a sortie in the IAF’s frontline combat jet Sukhoi-30 from the air base in Jodhpur. The country's first woman defence minister sat in the rear seat behind the pilot wearing the G-suit.
President Ram Nath Kovind today coffered Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships and Awards for 2016 on an eminent group of musicians, dancers, and theatre artists.
Prime Minister Modi and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu today dedicated to the nation, the iCREATE facility located on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. iCreate is an independent Centre created with the objective of facilitating entrepreneurship through a blend of creativity, innovation, engineering, product design and leveraging emerging technologies to deal with major issues such as food security, water, connectivity, cybersecurity, IT and electronics, energy, bio-medical equipment and devices etc. iCreate aims to develop an ecosystem in India to generate quality entrepreneurs.
The first five highest milk producing States during Summer Season 2017-18 are Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh.
The first five highest eggs producing States during Summer Season 2017-18 are Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal and Haryana.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates the project commencement of the Rajasthan Refinery at Pachpadra in Barmer district. This is the first oil refinery in the state. The 43,000 crore rupee project is a joint venture between HPCL and the Rajasthan government.
Union minister of state for Ayush (independent charge) Shripad Naik today inaugurated a Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) wellness centre in Bambolim, Goa.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) has ranked India at 30th position on a global manufacturing index. In its first "Readiness for the future of production" report, Japan has been found to have the best structure of production and is followed by South Korea, Germany, Switzerland, China, Czech Republic, the US, Sweden, Austria and Ireland.
The seventh edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav, under the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat matrix, begins in Karnataka .
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)'s India International Exchange listed the first bond on its Global Securities Market yesterday. The bonds issued by Indian Railways Finance Corporation (IRFC) are one of the highest credit rated bonds issued by an Indian corporate and has been IRFC's first foray into the Green Bond market.
Anil Khanna, the Senior sports administrator, has been appointed the Chairman of newly formed Finance Commission by Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
The 4th ASEAN-India Ministerial Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry (AIMMAF) was held in New Delhi.
The 13th edition of joint military drill exercise “Iron Fist 2018” has started between American and Japanese forces in California.
Saudi Arabia has for the first time allowed women to spectate a football match, part of an easing of strict rules on gender separation by the ultra-conservative Muslim country.
Defending champions India beat Pakistan by seven wickets in the Blind Cricket World Cup in Dubai .
Actor Sudhir Dalvi has been honoured with the Janakavi P Sawlaram award at a function in Mumbai on January 13, 2018.
The Bhopal railway station has become the India’s first railway station to have a sanitary napkin vending machine named as ‘Happy Nari’.
ISRO’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, in its forty second flight, successfully launched the 710 kg Cartosat-2 Series Remote Sensing Satellite along with 30 co-passenger satellites today from Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota. This flight is designated as PSLV-C40.
The 2018 National Youth Day (NYD) has been celebrated in India on January 12 to mark the 155th birth anniversary of social reformer, philosopher and thinker Swami Vivekananda.
The Election Commission (EC) has constituted a 14-member Committee chaired by Senior Deputy Election Commissioner Umesh Sinha to suggest changes to Section 126 of the Representation of the People Act in view of social media expansion.