Kerala have lifted their sixth Santosh Trophy Football title. In a thriilling final at the Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata today, they beat defending champions and 32-time winners Bengal 4-2 via penalties.
Indian women's cricket team captain Mithali Raj was adjudged 'Sportsperson of the Year' while ace shuttlers Kidambi Srikanth and P V Sindhu bagged the best senior male and female athletes at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards for 2017 in Hyderabad.
● The Reserve Bank Of India | 83rd Establishment Day
● India Becomes World’s Second Largest Mobile Phone Producer
● West Bengal Launches Rupashree scheme for marriage of poor girls
● Accessible Tourism : Nepal launches its first accessible trekking trail
● India receives first LNG consignment from United States
● Ajit Singh named new head of BCCI’s anti-corruption unit
● Meeting Of PIC Between India And Pakistan Held In New Delhi
● Mithali Raj Adjudged ‘Sportsperson Of The Year
● Kerala to host Asia’s largest startup conclave ‘Huddle Kerala’
● Kotak becomes first bank to roll out AI-run voicebot
● RK Singh lays foundation stone of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project in Uttarakhand
● Russia successfully tested its latest intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) Sarmat.
● Pakistan successfully test fires Submarine Launched Cruise Missile BABUR
● Vineet Joshi is First National Testing Agency Director General
● Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) has started organising ‘Rape Roko Mahila Adalats’
1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully launched a communication satellite GSAT-6A from Sriharikota. This is the 12th flight of GSLV and the sixth of the Indigenous Cryogenic Upper Stage.
2. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed Rs 58.9 crore fine on ICICI Bank for failure to meet disclosure norms on the sale of securities.
3. Shekhar Kapur has been appointed as chairman of the central panel of the 65th National Film Awards.
4. One of the most popular Malayalam film personalities, Sreekumaran Thampi has been awarded with the prestigious J.C. Daniel Award.
5. Bandhan Bank has become India's eighth most valued bank with a market capitalization of over ₹56,000 crore.
6. American diplomat Rosemary DiCarlo has been appointed as the head of UN political affairs. She is the first woman to be appointed on this post.
7. The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Zambia in the field of Judicial Cooperation.
8. The Union Cabinet has given its ex-post approval for the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Canada to establish bilateral cooperation activities in the field of Intellectual Property (IP).
9. 17th Sub-junior National Wushu Championship has been started in Jammu.
10. India has won the 22 Medals in the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney, Australia.
11. Dr Promila Gupta will take over as the DGHS (officer incharge) in the Health Ministry.
12. India's JSW Steel will buy Acero Junction Holdings for $80.85 million.
✔️ Haryana’s Mewat is India’s most backward district
✔️ GSLV Successfully Launches GSAT-6A Satellite
✔️Abiye Ahmed is new Ethiopia Prime Minister
✔️ Andhra Pradesh appoints shuttler Srikanth as Deputy Collector
✔️ Vice -President M Venkaiah Naidu launches NTR biopic
✔️ KTM Is the India’s fastest growing motorcycle brand
✔️ Lt Gen Harpal Singh takes Charge as Director General Border Roads
✔️ Sreekumaran Thampi has been selected for the J.C. Daniel Award
✔️ 17th Sub Junior National Wushu Championship Started in Jammu and Kashmir
✔️Prakash Javadekar Inaugurates Smart India Hackathon Grand Finale 2018-Software Edition In New Delhi
✔️ Madhya Pradesh Has The Highest Number Of Tribal Habitations In The Country
✔️ Egypt's President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi reelected for the second term.
✔️ Mobile internet users in India to reach 478 million by June 2018
✔️ PM Modi to address select diaspora event in London
✔️ RBI releases coins to mark 350th birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh Ji
✔️ American Rosemary DiCarlo becomes first female UN political chief
✔️9th India-Japan Foreign Minister’s Strategic Dialogue in Tokyo
✔️ Muskan Bhanwala won gold medal in the Women’s 25m Pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Cup .
● Harsimrat Kaur Badal to inaugurate Rajasthan’s first mega food park in Ajmer
● Shekhar Kapur to head the jury for 65th National Film Awards
● Permanent Indus Commission meet begins in Delhi
● ISRO to launch communication satellite GSAT-6A
● North & South Korea agree to hold historic leaders summit on April 27th
● Niti Aayog Launches Baseline Ranking Of 115 Aspirational Districts
● EPFO has launched the pensioner’s portal
● AIFF launches scouting App to unearth talent : ' Shout Me '
● Ministry of Power partners with Skill India to support electrification scheme ‘Saubhagya’
● Virat Kohli wax statue to be unveiled at Madame Tussauds Delhi
● 15th Meeting of India-US Joint Working Group on Counter Terrorism held in New Delhi
● SBI Card Launches Exclusive Credit Card for Doctors
● India Signs $80 Million Loan Agreement with ADB to boost Youth Employability in HP
● SC appoints Justice Jawad Rahim as acting chairperson of NGT
● Pradosh Kumar Rath to be new chairman cum managing director of RINL
● US state of New Jersey has declared April as ‘Sikh Awareness and Appreciation Month’
● Dr Promila Gupta will take over as the Directorate General of Health Services
● MP Government Has Launch 'Kadaknath' Mobile App To Market Rare Chicken Breed Kadaknath .
● Department of Posts launches Cool EMS Service between India and Japan
● Deadline To Link PAN With Aadhaar Extended To June 30
● Liashkova from Belarus wins Miss Supermodel Worldwide 2018 title
● Indu Bhushan Appointed CEO of Ayushman Bharat Mission
● Justice Jawad Rahim appointed As Chairperson of NGT
● India's 1st Insect Museum Opened In Tamil Nadu
● Ministry Of Power Joins Hands With Skill India To Support ‘Saubhagya’ Scheme
● Vijay Raghavan Appointed Principal Scientific Advisor To Government
● Win Myint Elected As New President Of Myanmar
● Around 3 lakh houses Affordable Houses Sanctioned For Urban Poor Under PMAY
● Government launches ' Study in India ' programme to attract foreign students
● Exim Bank extends $500 million loan facility to 15-nation ECOWAS
● India And China Agree To A Roadmap For Addressing Trade Imbalance
● Bandhan Bank becomes India’s 8th most valued bank
● Rahul Dravid named election icon for Karnataka Assembly polls
● Steve Smith, David Warner banned to play for Australia for 12 months
● MEA launches ‘Videsh Aaya Pradesh ke Dwaar’ in Hyderabad .
✔️ Government nominates J S Rajput as Representative to the Board of UNESCO
✔️ Punjab crowned National hockey champion
✔️ Pankaj Advani retains Asian Billiards title
✔️National Conference on Down syndrome held in Delhi
✔️First International Exhibition Of Graphic Prints Print Biennale India 2018 Inaugurated
✔️ World’s Oldest City Varanasi Goes ‘Wireless’
✔️ World’s Largest Cruise Ship 'Symphony of the Seas' Sets Sail
✔️ India Becomes 3rd Largest Electricity Producer in the World
✔️ India Becomes 4th Largest Auto Market in the World
✔️ India U-16 Win Hong Kong Football Tournament
✔️ The 45th anniversary of the Chipko movement is being observed today.
✔️ Rhino census at world heritage site Kaziranga National Park begins
✔️ India & China Economic Group meeting started in New Delhi
✔️ Ahmadabad airport receives award for ‘Most Improved Airport’
✔️ India’s 15-year-old shooter Anish Bhanwala won a gold medal at the ISSF
✔️ Sebastian Vettel wins F1 season’s first Grand Prix in Australia
✔️ The Centre will soon install ‘Justice Clocks’ — LED message display boards
✔️N-TB , an app for TB patients, was launched on March 24, World TB Day.
✔️ The famous Madhavpur Mela begins at Madhavpur Ghed in Gujarat .
✔️ The SARAS Aajeevika Mela 2018 in New Delhi is organized by Ministry of Rural Development.
● Ambedkar Jayanti to be celebrated as 'Social Justice Day'
● Martin Vizcarra Sworn In As Peru's New President
● Chhattisgarh bags 'Water Digest Award' for best water conservation and irrigation facility
● G.K. Reddy award for journalist Karan Thapar
● Tata Power today appointed Praveer Sinha as the firm's new MD & CEO
● Simi Garewal has been felicitated with a "UK Golden Flame Award"
● Telangana legislative assembly passes bill to make learning Telugu compulsory
● Smriti Mandhana scores fastest fifty for India in women’s T20 cricket
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launches Campaign To Eradicate TB By 2025
● ISRO postpones launch of Chandrayaan-2 mission
● Chandigarh becomes North India’s 1st city to install Digital Automatic Speed Gun Cameras
● Bengaluru airport wins best award in regional category
● Punjab Government observes martyrdom day of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru as ‘Youth Empowerment Day
● Krem Puri: World’s longest sandstone cave discovered in Meghalaya
● Videsh Aaya Pradesh ke Dwaar : MEA launches engagement programme with Regional Media.
● International TB Day : 24 March
● International TB Day Theme : ‘Wanted: Leaders for a TB-free world’.
● 5th India Maize Summit 2018 at FICCI , New Delhi.
● Hansraj Gangaram Ahir inaugurates first National Conference on Drug Law
● 7th India-Egypt Joint Commission Meeting Held in New Delhi
● Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan launched M-Kerala App
● Andhra Pradesh Government Launches Multi-Utility Vehicle 'Naipunya Ratham'
● Navy Warship INS Ganga Decommissioned in Mumbai
● Rebati Mohan Das was unanimously elected the speaker of Tripura Assembly.
● The World Wildlife Fund for Nature is organising the 12th annual 'Earth Hour' today
● Kerala’s first-ever global digital summit held in Kochi.
● 46th All India Police Science Congress began in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
● Sherry Rehman becomes first female Senate opposition leader of Pakistan
● Thaawarchand Gehlot launches first Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary
● PV Sindhu to be India’s flag-bearer of the Commonwealth Games 2018 .
✔️ Today is World Meteorological Day.
✔️ World Meteorological Day Theme 2018 : "Weather-Ready, Climate-Smart
✔️ Singapore's Changi Airport has topped in the list of 'world's best airport
✔️ first National Conference on Drug Law Enforcement in New Delhi.
✔️ Chandigarh Becomes North India’s 1st City to Install Digital Automatic Speed Gun Cameras
✔️ 1st Indian Sign Language Dictionary of 3000 Words Launched
✔️ 105th Indian Science Congress- DRDO Gets ‘Most Informative Pavilion’ Award
✔️ John Bolton Replaces McMaster as US National Security Adviser
✔️ Balesh Sharma Named CEO of Vodafone-Idea India Merged Entity
✔️ Elavenil Valarivan Wins Gold in Junior ISSF World Cup Shooting
✔️ Canadian Mathematician Robert Langlands Wins Abel Prize
✔️ Union Government decides to declare 2018 as National Year of Millets
✔️ World’s longest sandstone cave discovered in Meghalaya : Crem Puri
✔️ BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully test-fired from Pokhran in Rajasthan
✔️ India to be 3rd largest tourism economy in 10 years: Report
✔️Andhra Pradesh Government launches NAIPUNYA RATHAM or World on Wheels
✔️ New India Assurance launched mediclaim policy named ‘New India Global Mediclaim Policy’
✔️ G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism to senior journalist Karan Thapar.
✔️ Maldives President Abdulla Yameen lifts state of emergency after 45 days .
✔️ World Water Day : 22 March
✔️ World Water Day Theme : ‘ Nature for Water ’.
✔️Canadian mathematician Robert Langlands wins Abel Prize
✔️ India Post releases special cover on Stephen Hawking
✔️ NHAI Receives Best Design Pavilion Award at 105th Indian Science Congress
✔️ India successfully flight tests supersonic cruise missile BrahMos
✔️ ‘ We Are Sikhs ’ campaign wins top PRWeek US award
✔️ German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier on 5-Day Visit to India
✔️ In A First, Indian Oil Corporation Starts Home Delivery Of Diesel
✔️ Singapore Airport Rated World's Best, Mumbai Ranked 63rd
✔️ UK city Leicester to host National Samosa Week
✔️ Kerala government declares jackfruit official fruit of state
✔️ The Union Cabinet today approved the Ayushman Bharat - National Health Protection Mission.
✔️Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government today presented its 1st “green budget”
✔️ New Delhi ranked 22nd globally as top destination for 2018
✔️ Greece launches newly established Space Agency ‘Hellenic Space Agency’
✔️World’s last surviving Rhino ‘Sudan’ dies in Kenya
✔️ Bihar is celebrating its 106th foundation day on 22nd March 2018.
✔️IRCTC Introduces Billing Through Point Of Sale In Trains .
1. Nitin Gadkari inaugurates Inland Ferry Services in Goa
2. Centre approves to set up a plastic park in Deoghar district of Jharkhand
3. Punjab imposes permanent ban on Hookah bars
4. India Post releases special cover on Stephen Hawking
5. JK cabinet okays adoption of WBCIS for horticulture crops
6. Telugu Compulsorily In All Schools In Telangana'
7. NITI Aayog, Piramal Foundation ink agreement to improve health, education in Aspirational Districts
8. MSDE - Ministry of Agriculture inks MoU for skill development training programs
9. New Delhi ranked 22nd globally as top destination for 2018
10. Indian Oil Corp starts doorstep delivery of diesel on a pilot basis in Pune
11. Greece launches newly established Space Agency
12. Vienna world's most liveable city, Baghdad still worst : Report by Mercer
13. China to build 'world's fastest' wind tunnel
14. Swiggy Partners With ICICI Bank, Launches UPI-Based Digital Payment Service
15. US slaps anti-dumping duty on Chinese, Indian steel flanges
16. India hands over 18 high-end diesel locos to Myanmar
17. ICFRE Signs MOU With Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council for Supporting Forest Based Communities
18. Myanmar's First Democratically Elected President Kyaw Retires
19. Amazon vaults ahead of Alphabet in market value
20. Canadian Mathematician Langlands Wins Abel Prize
21. World’s last surviving Rhino ‘Sudan’ dies
22. Journalist, Pulitzer Prize Winner Les Payne Dies
23. World Sparrow Day - March 20
24. World Poetry Day - March 21
25. International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination - March 21
26. World Down syndrome Day (WDSD) - March 21
27. International Day of Forests - March 21
✔️ International Day Of Happiness : 20 March
✔️ International Day Of Happiness Theme : ' Share Happiness '
✔️World Sparrow Day : 20 March
✔️ World Sparrow Day Theme :- ' I Love Sparrows '
✔️International Yoga Fest from 21-23 March, 2018 will be held In New Delhi
✔️ ‘Tribal Diaries’ Mobile App to strengthen internal monitoring
✔️ 1st National Workshop on POSHAN Abhiyan Held in New Delhi
✔️ Government Approves Plastic Park to be Set Up in Deoghar, Jharkhand
✔️ Atul M. Gotsurve Appointed Next Ambassador of India to Republic of Korea
✔️Yi Gang Named Head of People's Bank of China
✔️ The United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness on 20th March.
✔️ Bihar Governor Satya Pal Malik has been given additional charge as the Governor of Odisha.
✔️ 3rd National Conclave on Mines and Minerals will be held in New Delhi.
✔️ Katrina Kaif appointed ambassador of Organization ‘Educate Girls’
✔️ NCAA Becomes World’s 1st Trusted Digital Repository
✔️ Indo-French joint naval exercise Varuna 2018 began on March 19, 2018 in Goa
✔️Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched an anti-graft portal
✔️ Karnataka Government approves ‘religious minority’ status for Lingayats .
● First India-Japan Workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction to begin In New Delhi
● Anandiben Patel launches her biography named ‘Karma Yatri’ .
● Informal World Trade Organisation Ministerial Meeting on in New Delhi
● 7th Women Science Congress Inaugurated at Imphal
● Putin Elected for fourth term as Russian President
● Vidarbha clinch maiden Irani Cup title
● Li Keqiang re-elected as Prime Minister of China for second term
● Navy Chief Sunil Lanba to be on a 5-Day Visit to USA
● Indian Navy to Host Bilateral Exercise 'Varuna' with French Navy
● UP Government has released ‘Ek Saal-Naee Misaal’ for highlighting its achievements
● India had clinched Nidahas Cricket Trophy.
● First National Workshop on POSHAN Abhiyaan to be held New Delhi
● South Asia’s First Ever Coworking & Coplay Space Launched In Gurugram
● Bhawana Kanth becomes second Indian Woman Fighter Pilot to go solo
● Burva Barve wins Women’s Singles at Israel Junior 2018 .
● US and Israeli military officials have launched joint military exercise "Juniper Cobra 2018".
● World Trade Organisation (WTO) meeting to be held in Delhi
● The 5th World Ocean Summit 2018 was held at Riviera Maya, Mexico.
● Vietnam’s Nguyen Huong Giang has been crowned this year’s “Miss International Queen” in Thailand.
● China today appointed the country's former anti-corruption chief Wang Qishan as the Vice President.
● Chennaiyin FC won the Indian Super League for the second time
● Rising India Summit organized by Network 18 held in New Delhi
● Maharashtra government has decided to ban the use of plastic from March 18, 2018.
● Sierra Leone becomes first country to run a blockchain-powered election
● 1st Mumbai Edition of Women of India Organic festival in Mumbai
● 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network in New Delhi.
● Jackfruit all set to be Kerala's official fruit
● Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FINE) on March 19 In New Delhi .
● India to host International Competition Network Annual Conference for the first time
● PM Modi addressed the Rising India Summit, organized by Network 18.
● KL Rahul is Wisden India Almanack's Cricketer of the Year
● Tata Sons head Chandrasekaran elected IISc President For 3 Years
● NITI Aayog Released SATH-E Roadmaps
● Xi Jinping Re-Elected China President , Wang Vice President
● India and ADB Signed $120 Million Loan to Improve Rail Infrastructure
● ARTH Ayurveda Wins India’s Most Admired Brand 2017-18 Awards
● Nepal has gained ODI status for the first time
● West Bengal has bagged the top spot in the Domestic Ease of Doing Business
● Larry Kudlow Becomes Trump's New Economic Adviser
● India’s first cloned Assamese buffalo male calf named Sach-Gaurav was born in Hisar, Haryana.
● More than 17 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
● 1st Meeting of Working Group to make India USD 5 Trillion Economy held in New Delhi
● National School of Drama (NSD) will be hosting the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics in Mumbai
● Nitin Gadkari inaugurates 5th Nadi Mahotsava at Bandrabhan in Madhya Pradesh
● Sushil Modi inaugurates Bihar’s first ‘Startup hub’ in Patna
● CISF launches ‘Lost and Found’ mobile app for lost items at airports
● New species of water strider ‘Ptilomera nagalanda Jehamalar and Chandra’ found in Nagaland
● FIFA lifts three-decade ban on Iraq hosting international matches .
✔️ India ranks 78th on WEF energy transition index
✔️ 17th World Conference on Tobacco held in South Africa
✔️LaQshya program for pregnant woman
✔️PM Modi will inauguratethe 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress in Imphal on March 16.
✔️ Karnataka Bank opened its first all-woman branch at Bull Temple Road in Bengaluru.
✔️ Amnesty launched 'Halt the Hate' website to track alleged hate crimes in India
✔️ Annual Krishi Unnati Mela Begins in New Delhi
✔️Andhra Pradesh Stands at 51st Position in Global Multidimensional Poverty Index
✔️ Deepa Malik Becomes Asian Rank 1 in Javelin F-53 Category
✔️ Armen Sarkissian was elected the 4th President of Armenia
✔️Indian para-athlete Deepa Malik won a Gold medal in World Para Athletics Grand Prix in Dubai.
✔️ German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier will visit India from March 22 to 25
✔️India’s GDP will touch 7.3% in next fiscal : Fitch
✔️ 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 from 21to 23 March in New Delhi.
✔️Veteran actress Simi Garewal wins UK Golden Flame Award
✔️ Mujahid Anwar Khan appointed new Pakistan Air chief
✔️Sanjivani Jadhav wins bronze in 14th Asian Cross Country Championship In China
✔️ Sri Lanka Cricket releases ‘A Tribute to Jagu’ book on Jagmohan Dalmiya .
● World Consumer Rights DaY Theme :- “ Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer ”
● “Innovation Cell” to be set up in HRD Ministry to boost Innovation
● World Bank projects India's FY19 GDP growth at 7.3 per cent
● Angela Merkel elected to fourth term as German chancellor
● Himachal CM launches handbook ' Mahila Suraksha ' on women safety
● Indian filmmaker Nila Madhab Panda's "Halkaa" has bagged the Grand Prix de Montreal at the gala.
● Pune Tops in Improved Quality Governance: Survey
● World Happiness Report 2018: India Ranks 133rd, Finland Tops
● Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaucgurates Asia-Pacific Regional Conference of IACP
● India’s GST rate second highest in the world: World Bank
● India, Madagascar Sign Umbrella Agreement In Defence Secto
● Jackie Shroff’s short film “Shunyata” has won an award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles, US.
● Singapore has been named as the world's most expensive city for the fifth time
● Damascus has been listed as the world's cheapest city in the list.
● Ministry of Power awarded for successful implementation of e-Office
● HSBC appoints Pradeep Rao as head of corporates in South-east Asia for global banking
● Sangeeta Bahadur appointed as Ambassador of India to Belarus
✔️ President of India inaugurates world Hindi secretariat in Mauritius
✔️Tata Motors and IOC commence trials of India’s first hydrogen bus
✔️ Home Minister to inaugurate International Police Conference on Cybercrime & Terrorism
✔️Bidya Devi Bhandari relected as Nepal President
✔️ Gina Haspel to become CIA’s first woman chief
✔️ Dr Rajan Sankaranarayanan wins 27th GD Birla Award
✔️Scientist Stephen Hawking Has Died Aged 76
✔️ICMR wins 2017 Kochon Prize for TB research
✔️ PM Modi will address farmers at the annual Krishi Unnati Mela in New Delhi.
✔️ Dr Ketzia David Prakasam conferred Academy Award for Nobel Peace
✔️Anindith named ‘FMSCI National MotorSports Person of the Year 2017’
✔️Dharmendra Pradhan will inaugurate the Delhi Energy Dialogue 2018
✔️India-UK Joint Team wins Newton-Bhabha Fund for Groundwater Arsenic Research project
✔️ Annual Krishi Unnati Mela Held in New Delhi.
✔️ Saudi Arabia Cabinet Approves Nuclear Power Program National Policy
✔️ Sebastian Pinera sworn in as Chile’s president .
● Consumer Rights DaY 15 March
● Consumer Rights DaY Theme :- “ Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer ”
● President of India inaugurates world Hindi secretariat in Mauritius
● Tata Motors and IOC commence trials of India’s first hydrogen bus
● Home Minister to inaugurate International Police Conference on Cybercrime & Terrorism
● Bidya Devi Bhandari relected as Nepal President
● Gina Haspel to become CIA’s first woman chief
● Dr Rajan Sankaranarayanan wins 27th GD Birla Award
● Scientist Stephen Hawking Has Died Aged 76
● ICMR wins 2017 Kochon Prize for TB research
● PM Modi will address farmers at the annual Krishi Unnati Mela in New Delhi.
● Dr Ketzia David Prakasam conferred Academy Award for Nobel Peace
● Anindith named ‘FMSCI National MotorSports Person of the Year 2017’
● Dharmendra Pradhan will inaugurate the Delhi Energy Dialogue 2018
● India-UK Joint Team wins Newton-Bhabha Fund for Groundwater Arsenic Research project
● Annual Krishi Unnati Mela Held in New Delhi.
● Saudi Arabia Cabinet Approves Nuclear Power Program National Policy
● Sebastian Pinera sworn in as Chile’s president .
✔️ World Ocean Summit 2018 Held in Mexico
✔️ Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate The Delhi End TB Summit
✔️ PM Modi Launches Number Of Schemes For Poor In Varanasi
✔️ Karnataka's Belgaum Is Now Home To India's Tallest Flag
✔️ ICICI Bank Launches Online Overdraft Facility For MSME Customers
✔️ Supreme Court extends March 31 deadline for Aadhaar linking
✔️ Indo-French centre for engineers inaugurated in Bengaluru
✔️ Nasscom, Facebook launch ‘Design4India Studio’ in Bengaluru
✔️India placed 33rd worldwide in web-borne threats: Kaspersky
✔️ India top medal tally at ISSF Shooting World Cup
✔️Assam Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma presents State’s First E-Budget
✔️ First edition of ‘Soldierathon’ organised at Nehru stadium In New Delhi
✔️ Bolivia unveiled its 200 km long flag, which it claims to be the world’s biggest flag.
✔️Anjani Kumar has been appointed as the new commissioner of police, Hyderabad.
✔️ The Indian Premier League (IPL) launched the anthem for the 2018 :- 'Best vs Best'.
✔️ Asian Champ Navjot Kaur became World No 2 in the Women’s 65kg category .
✔️ Indo-French Knowledge Summit Was Held In New Delhi
✔️Macron to inaugurate UP’s largest solar plant in Mirzapur
✔️ Amol Palekar was honoured with the ‘Godavari Gaurav’ award at an event in Nashik.
✔️ India B Beat Karnataka to lift Deodhar Trophy
✔️GST Council Approves Rollout Of E-Way Bill From April
✔️I- Metros -An Association Of All Indian Metro Rail Companies Launched By Cabinet Secretary
✔️ Milk Production Raised Up to 20% In 2014-2017
✔️ Parag Agrawal appointed as Twitter’s CTO
✔️A Multilateral Air Force exercise, ‘Samvedna’, will be held from March 12 to 17, 2018.
✔️Vinay Kumar has been appointed as India’s ambassador to Afghanistan.
✔️Anil Kumar Chaudhary has been appointed as the Chairman of Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
✔️ Russia successfully launched high-precision aeroballistic Kinzhal hypersonic missile
✔️ India’s first coastal policing academy set up in Gujarat
✔️SpiceJet flight from Kolkata becomes the first passenger plane to land in Sikkim
✔️ Mumbai, Delhi emerge as world’s best airports in global passenger survey .
● 26th meeting of the GST Council was held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
● Rajasthan passes bill for death penalty for rape of girls aged 12 & below
● ‘WE Hub’, India’s first state-led incubator for women launched by Telengana Government
● PM Modi inaugurates a two-day National Legislators Conference In New Delhi
● Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) has introduced ‘Vikas She Plus’, a loan scheme for women
● Sitanshu Kar to be new PIB chief, set to replace Frank Noronha
● Winter Paralympics were officially inaugurated in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
● First ever ‘crime-free zone’ along India, Bangladesh international border launched
● A Multilateral Air Force exercise, ‘Ex Samvedna’, is being spearheaded by Indian Air Force.
● India Wins Best Exhibitor Award At ITB- Berlin
● President Xi Jinping Becomes China's Leader For Life As Parliament Abolishes Presidential Term-Limit
● Australia Beat England 2-1 To Lift 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
● 1st Founding Conference of International Solar Alliance in New Delhi’s
● Donald Trump today unveiled 'Keep America Great' as his campaign slogan for the 2020 presidential election.
● 1st-ever 3 day multi-nation naval exercise at sea titled MILES-18 in Andaman Sea.
● Akhil Sheoran today won Gold medal the ISSF Shooting World Cup in Guadalajara, Mexico.
● National Crime Records Bureau launches Citizen Service Mobile App .
- RK Singh launches National E-Mobility Programme
- ⭐️ Udyam Sakhi Portal Launched For Women Entrepreneurs
- ‘Vision for Future’ event marks 70 years of Indo-Russia ties held in New Delhi
- Odisha MSME International Trade Fair 2018 is held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- International Women's Day: 8 March International Women's DaY Theme - #PressForProgress
- World ATM congress held in Spain
- Swachh Shakti 2018 to be held in Lucknow
- ⭐️ BV Doshi Becomes 1st Indian To Win Pritzker Prize
- ⭐️ Vivek R Wadekar was appointed as the new Special Director in the Enforcement Directorate (ED)
- 4th India-Europe 29 Business Forum Held In New Delhi
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos becomes first $100 billion Mogul on Forbes List
- The Karnataka government today approved a separate flag of the state
- Itanagar Celebrates Silver Jubilee of Losar Festival
- PM Launches National Nutrition Mission and Pan India Expansion of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- ⭐️ Government announces launch of ‘SUVIDHA’ under the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana
- Neiphiu Rio sworn-in as the CM of Nagaland
- The Know India Programmes (KIP) in New Delhi.
Biplab Deb to be new Chief Minister of Tripura
- Centre to appoint eminent jurist in panel for selecting Lokpal
- Smriti Irani Inaugurated FICCI Frames 2018 in Mumbai
- International Yoga Festival Held in Rishikesh
- ⭐️ India's 1st Helicopter Taxi Service Launched in Bengaluru
- ⭐️ Indian Military Ranked 4th Strongest in World, USA Tops
- Marshall Islands 1st Country to Launch Own Cryptocurrency as Legal Tender
- ⭐️ Mahindra Singh Dhoni, has become a brand ambassador of gaming platform Dream11.
- Sunil Gavaskar named as Commissioner of T20 Mumbai League
- Over Rs. 5600 crore sanctioned under Swadesh Darshan Scheme by Tourism Ministry
- ⭐️ British Indian Harry Athwal wins Bravery Award 'Pride of Birmingham'
- ‘The Shape of Water’ Wins Best Picture as Oscars Project Diversity
- Viswanathan Anand won the rapid event at the 11th Tal Memorial chess in Moscow.
- Sixth edition of the India by the Nile (IBN) festival 2018 is being held in Cairo, Egypt
- Magazine On India-Israel Relations Launched- Namaste Shalom .
- ⭐️ Gadchiroli book reading event sets new Guinness world record
- Rashid Khan of Afghanistan has become the youngest captain in international cricket.
- Maharashtra women’s team wins interstate national tennis championship 2018 in Chhattisgarh .
- ⭐️ Conrad Sangma Will be the Next CM of Meghalaya
- India has the third highest number of billionaires in the world
- ⭐️ SBI Life Insurance appoints Sanjeev Nautiyal as MD, CEO
- Odisha Government launches Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas programme
- India 12th largest overseas holder of US securities in 2017
- Shigmotsav has been organized enthusiastically in Goa
- Karnataka Unveils Healthcare Scheme 'Arogya Karnataka'
- ⭐️ Viswanathan Anand Wins Tal Memorial Rapid Chess Title
- Haryana launches e-learning app for students ' Meri e-Pustak'
- Human rights activist Krishna Kumari Kohli has become Pakistan's first Hindu Dalit woman Senator
- Germany's Angela Merkel today secured her 4th term as the Chancellor
- 90th Oscars - 'The Shape of Water' won Best Picture Award.
- India's 16-year-old shooter Manu Bhaker won a Gold medal in ISSF World Cup today.
● Today (4th March) is National Safety Day.
● Themes of National Safety Day / Week 2018 : "Reinforce Positive Behavior at the Workplace to Achieve Safety and Health Goals
● Odisha Launches Khushi Scheme To Provide Free Sanitary Pads
● Russia's Olympic membership restored by International Olympic Committee
● Odisha Govt Launches ‘Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas’ Programme
● Indian Navy sailboat INSV Tarini arrives in Cape Town, South Africa
● Maharashtra get its own 1st ever Mega Food Park in Satara-
● ‘Arunachal Express’ inaugurated for making travelling viable and convinient for the commuters
● Shatrughan Sinha wins lifetime achievement award in UK
● “Namaste Shalom”, a magazine on India-Israel relations launched
● India won the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup in Doha, Qatar.
● The Global Digital Health Partnership Summit was held at Canberra (Australia).
● Shahzar Rizvi made his maiden ISSF World Cup appearance a memorable one by winning the gold medal
● 19 year Old Rashid Khan became the youngest captain in the history of international cricket
● India beat Pakistan to win Snooker Team World Cup
● 6th Annual Garuda Shakti exercise between Indian Army and Indonesian Army was concluded today at Bandung.
● Former President Pranab Mukherjee was today conferred the D
Navjot Kaur has scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a Gold medal at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championships. She clinched the coveted yellow metal in the 65 kg freestyle category at the tournament being held at Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan.
● World Wildlife Day observed on 3rd March.
● World Widelife Day Theme “Big cats: predators under threat”.
● NASA launched another of the world’s most advanced weather satellites,
● The Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang has arrived in India on the 3-day visit.
● Armenian lawmakers elected Armen Sarkisian as the new president of Armenia.
● The 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament begins in the Malaysian city of Ipoh.
● Olympics bronze medallist Sakshi Malik had to settle for a bronze medal in Asian championship.
● Navjot Kaur became the first Indian woman to claim a gold medal in the Asian wrestling championships.
● World’s Largest Solar Park 'Shakti Sthala' Launched in Karnataka
● India, Bangladesh, Russia Sign Pact for Rooppur Atomic Plant
● VP M Venkaiah Naidu arrives at Parmath Niketan in Rishikesh to attend the International Yoga Festival
● ‘India by the Nile’ festival to begin 6 March in Egypt
● Venkatesh Prasad quits as BCCI junior selection chairman
● India defeated Pakistan in the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup in Doha
● 24 Hour Helpline for Students Launched by Tamil Nadu .
● Dr Bhamre inaugurates Annual Army Seminar 2017-18 In New Delhi
● Western Naval Command Concludes Exercise Paschim Leher (XPL-18)
● Finance Minister Inaugurates GPF and EPPO Modules on 42nd Civil Accounts Day
● Centre Approves Rs 2900 Crore To Make Cities Safer For Women
● Rangarajan Raghavan appointed managing director of HCL Infosystems
● Vinesh Phogat bags silver at Asian Wrestling Championship
● President of Vietnam, Tran Dai Quang is arriving in India this afternoon on a three-day visit.
● South American country Guyana issued Holi stamps
● The world’s largest solar park, Shakti Sthala, was inaugurated in Karnataka’s Pavagada
● Indian cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur joins Punjab Police as DSP
● SBI Hikes Lending Rate To 8.15%
● Vinay Kumar appointed as Ambassador of India to Afghanistan
● Luminous Power Technologies signs Virat Kohli as Brand Ambassador for Amaze
● Telangana launches “T App Folio” app for all government services
● World Rare Disease Day Conference 2018 organised in New Delhi .
- 27th Technological Conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) Started in Kolkata
- Tokyo Unveils Mascots For 2020 Olympics And Paralympics
- MoEFCC launches Mobile App “Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Pakistani mountaineer Samina Baig appointed UNDP goodwill ambassador
- World’s largest solar park in Karnataka
- Government starts process to build India’s first defence ‘Quad’
- Indian Railways launch idea competition, SRIJAN to redevelop over 600 stations
- Sudhir Tripathy appointed as Jharkhand Chief Secretary
- CMFRI to launch e-com portal and mobile app “marinefishsales” for fishermen
- Union Health Ministry launches Viral Load test for People Living with HIV/AIDS .
- Conference inaugurated to mark 'World Rare Disease Day'
- Successful Flight Test of Anti Tank Guided Missiles ( ATGM ) NAG
- India, Israel Joint Steering Committee Meeting on Homeland and Public Security held In New Delhi
- India’s first Aviation multi-skill development centre opens in Chandigarh
- India’s GDP growth rises to 7.2% in December quarter
- Roger Federer named World Sportsman of the Year 2017
- 1st Mega Food Park Inaugurated in Maharashtra
- Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani Attends 27th IJIRA in Kolkata
● Conference inaugurated to mark 'World Rare Disease Day'
● Successful Flight Test of Anti Tank Guided Missiles ( ATGM ) NAG
● India, Israel Joint Steering Committee Meeting on Homeland and Public Security held In New Delhi
● India’s first Aviation multi-skill development centre opens in Chandigarh
● India’s GDP growth rises to 7.2% in December quarter
● Roger Federer named World Sportsman of the Year 2017
● 1st Mega Food Park Inaugurated in Maharashtra
● Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani Attends 27th IJIRA in Kolkata
● India to Grow 7.6% in 2018: Moody's
● 27th Technological Conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) Started in Kolkata
● Tokyo Unveils Mascots For 2020 Olympics And Paralympics
● MoEFCC launches Mobile App “Dr Harsh Vardhan
● Pakistani mountaineer Samina Baig appointed UNDP goodwill ambassador
● World’s largest solar park in Karnataka
● Government starts process to build India’s first defence ‘Quad’
● Indian Railways launch idea competition, SRIJAN to redevelop over 600 stations
● Sudhir Tripathy appointed as Jharkhand Chief Secretary
● CMFRI to launch e-com portal and mobile app “marinefishsales” for fishermen
● Union Health Ministry launches Viral Load test for People Living with HIV/AIDS .
● National Science Day: 28 February
● The theme of the year 2018 is "Science and Technology for a sustainable future."
● India Ranks 47th on Inclusive Internet Index
● Saudi Arabia allows women to join military
● Shri J P Nadda chairs 5th meeting of Mission Steering Group of NHM
● Karnataka beat Saurashtra to win Vijay Hazare Trophy
● I&B Minister Smriti Irani Releases 'India-2018' Book
● Chilika Lake Largest Habitat of Irrawaddy Dolphins Globally
● Roger Federer Becomes Most Decorated Laureus Award Winner
● India Clinched 11 Medals At Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament
● Union Government to launch GOBAR-Dhan Yojana
● PM Announces Rs 20,000 Cr Defence Industrial Corridor In Bundelkhand.
● Mountaineer Samina Baig appointed as UNDP National Goodwill Ambassador for Pakistan
● K S Dwivedi appointed as DGP of Bihar
● Kabul Process Conference, which is aimed at discussing security and political issues in Afghanistan, held.
- National Conference on e-Governance in Hyderabad
- DRDO Successfully Carries Out Test flight of Rustom-2 Drone
- State Bank of India Set for UK Restructuring
- 20th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers held in Fiji
- Andaman & Nicobar Command hosting a multinational mega event MILAN 2018.
- Hyderabad hosted 15th edition of BioAsia 2018
- ⭐️ Senior journalist Rahul Mahajan has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of Rajya Sabha TV
- Michael McCormack named as Australia's new Deputy Prime Minister
- 21st national conference on e-Governance is being held in Hyderabad
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Flags Off 'Run For New India' Marathon In Surat
- Saudi Arabia allows women to join armed forces
- Aruna Budda Reddy Becomes 1st Indian To Win Individual Medal At Gymnastics World Cup
- Parupalli Kashyap wins Austrian Open International Challenge (badminton)
- ⭐️ Government organizes job fair for Divyangs in New Delhi
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama to release memoir ‘Becoming’ in November
- ⭐️ UIDAI introduces ‘Baal Aadhaar’ for children below 5 years of age
- Indian cricket team retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings .
- PM Modi Launches Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme in Chennai
- 15th edition of Vodafone Odeon Theatre Festival begins in Kolkata
- Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Indo-Seychelles joint Army exercise ‘Lamitye’ begins in Seychelles
- Union Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha launched India’s first locally developed 4G/LTE telecom system.Details
- ⭐️ M. Subbarayudu was appointed the next Ambassador of India to Plurinational State of Bolivia.
- ⭐️ Government ropes in Nandan Nilekani for developing IT infrastructure for healthcare scheme
- 21st National Conference on e-Governance to begin in Hyderabad
- DRDO successfully flew its Rustom 2 at its Aeronautical Test Range(ATR) at Chalakere at Chitradurga.
- ⭐️ Aruna Budda Reddy becomes 1st Indian to win individual medal at Gymnastics World Cup
- SBI is set for a major restructuring of its business in UK from April.
- International Conference on Sustainable Biofuels 2018 In New Delhi
- Adityanath inaugurates 2-day ‘Rasotsav’ in Mathura
- E-way bill for interstate goods movement from April 1
- ⭐️ Parupalli Kashyap wins Austrian Open badminton tournament
- 7th meeting of EPG on Nepal-India relations begins in Kathmandu
- Actor Sridevi passes away at 54 due to cardiac arrest
- PM addresses Economic Times Global Business Summit in New Delhi
- Modi launches Rs 1000-cr development schemes for Daman & Diu
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) began in Visakahpatnam
- Jammu & Kashmir State Government constituted the State Council for Promotion of Urdu Language
- 7th edition of Youth Festival began at Central Park, New Delhi.
Sridevi Passes Away After a Heart Attack in Dubai
- ⭐️ PM Modi to inaugurate first ever TB India summit next month
- Kunwar Bai: 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign passes away
- UIDAI tweeted that children below the age of five years will receive a blue-coloured ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card.
- India-German MOU on Sustainable Urban Development programme & Smart Cities
- Shri Anant Kumar Singh Inaugurates Five-Day Handicraft and Gifts Fair
- ⭐️ ' Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav ' under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Guwahati organises tribal festival 'Aadi Mahotsava'
- ⭐️ The Assam government will be observing September 22 as 'Rhino Day'
- RBI launches Ombudsman Scheme for NBFCs
- Indo-German MOU on technical cooperation under Urban Development
- India has successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable surface-to-surface 'Dhanush' ballistic missile
- ⭐️ India's 1st 5G Trial Successful, 3 GB/sec Speed Achieved
- Election Commission declares elections of 58 seats of Rajya Sabha
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates projects worth 1,000 crore rupees at Daman
- ⭐️ Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Amma Two-wheeler Scheme in Chennai
- RBI Sets Up Committee Under YH Malegam To Monitor Bad Loans
- Cricket Canada announces ICC-approved T20 league “Global T20 Canada”
- 3rd Partnership Summit of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will begin
- Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium was held at Sydney, Australia
- A cultural festival ‘Ras Banaras – Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’, in Varanasi .
● Shri Anant Kumar Singh Inaugurates Five-Day Handicraft and Gifts Fair
● ' Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav ' under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ begins in Madhya Pradesh
● Guwahati organises tribal festival 'Aadi Mahotsava'
● The Assam government will be observing September 22 as 'Rhino Day'
● RBI launches Ombudsman Scheme for NBFCs
● Indo-German MOU on technical cooperation under Urban Development
● India has successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable surface-to-surface 'Dhanush' ballistic missile
● India's 1st 5G Trial Successful, 3 GB/sec Speed Achieved
● Election Commission declares elections of 58 seats of Rajya Sabha
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates projects worth 1,000 crore rupees at Daman
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Amma Two-wheeler Scheme in Chennai
● RBI Sets Up Committee Under YH Malegam To Monitor Bad Loans
● PM Modi to inaugurate first ever TB India summit next month
● Kunwar Bai: 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign passes away
● UIDAI tweeted that children below the age of five years will receive a blue-coloured ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card.
● India-German MOU on Sustainable Urban Development programme & Smart Cities
● Cricket Canada announces ICC-approved T20 league “Global T20 Canada”
● 3rd Partnership Summit of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will begin
● Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium was held at Sydney, Australia
● A cultural festival ‘Ras Banaras – Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’, in Varanasi .
⭐️ India Ranks 81st in Global Corruption Perception Index
- Agriculture Ministry Adds 6 New Features in e-NAM Platform
- Telangana, Taiwan Sign MoU for Better Technology Partnership
- ⭐️ Avani Chaturvedi Becomes 1st Indian Woman to Fly Fighter Aircraft Solo
- ⭐️ NER’s first regional Centre for Agriculture in Mizoram
- Centre announces special fund to strengthen power transmission in Arunachal Pradesh
- ⭐️ EPFO fixes interest rate at 8.55 % for 2017-18
- India International Textiles Expo Begins In Colombo
- UP Government Signs Pact with Amazon India for Khadi Products Sale
- Kamal Haasan launches political party ‘Makkal Needhi Maiam’ in Tamilnadu
- India successfully conducted a night trial of its indigenously developed nuclear capable Prithvi-II missile
- Uma Bharati launches Swajal project in Uttarkashi
- SARAS, indigenous light transport aircraft of India, successfully finished its second test flight.
- N Gopalaswami committee has been constituted to select 20 institutes of higher education in India
- India has contributed USD one million for the rehabilitation efforts in Tonga
- Kerala’s New Health Policy Makes Vaccination Card Mandatory for School Admission
- ⭐️ Technology giant Google has launched a new payments app called Google Pay.
- Bihar CM visits Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum in Japan.
- India, Bhutan celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations.
- ⭐️ Krishna Kumari Kolhi will be Pakistan’s first Hindu woman to become Senator.
- The Nagaur fair, also called the Nagaur cattle fair, is a famous fair of Rajasthan, India.
- Haryana launched Parivartan scheme designed to address 10 issues.
Delhi Government to Launch 'Mission Buniyaad' To Fix Learning Crisis In Delhi Schools
- R.K. Singh Inaugurates ‘International R&D Conclave’ in New Delhi
- Today (21st February) is International Mother Language Day. Theme of International Mother Language Day 2018 : "Linguistic diversity and multilingualism count for sustainable development
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Uttar Pradesh Investor’s Summit in Lucknow
- ⭐️ Cabinet approves creation of National Urban Housing Fund
- ⭐️ Varanasi to hold ‘Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’
- ⭐️ BSNL signs pact with Japan’s NTT AT for futuristic tech, 5G test
- ⭐️ Haryana Government Launched 4 Subsidized Food Canteens Under 'Antyodaya Aahaar Yojna'
- Vice Admiral RB Pandit takes over as Commandant of INA replacing Vice Admiral SV Bhokare
- Pakistan approves Mandarin as one of its three official languages
- Uma Bharti launches Bagori Ganga Gram & New Swajal Projects
- India 7th most targeted nation for Web Application Attacks: Akamai Report .
- Newborn Mortality Rate: India 12th Worst Among Low-Income Countries
- Jaipur's Gandhinagar Railway Station Becomes Fully Women Operated Station
- Government Sets Up the “NITI Forum for Northeast”
- Cobra Gold Military Exercise Held in Thailand
- ⭐️ India, Indonesia Joint Military Drill 'Garuda Shakti' Begins
- CCEA approves Silkyara Bend-Barkot Tunnel in Uthrakhand