● World Consumer Rights DaY Theme :- “ Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer ”
● “Innovation Cell” to be set up in HRD Ministry to boost Innovation
● World Bank projects India's FY19 GDP growth at 7.3 per cent
● Angela Merkel elected to fourth term as German chancellor
● Himachal CM launches handbook ' Mahila Suraksha ' on women safety
● Indian filmmaker Nila Madhab Panda's "Halkaa" has bagged the Grand Prix de Montreal at the gala.
● Pune Tops in Improved Quality Governance: Survey
● World Happiness Report 2018: India Ranks 133rd, Finland Tops
● Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaucgurates Asia-Pacific Regional Conference of IACP
● India’s GST rate second highest in the world: World Bank
● India, Madagascar Sign Umbrella Agreement In Defence Secto
● Jackie Shroff’s short film “Shunyata” has won an award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles, US.
● Singapore has been named as the world's most expensive city for the fifth time
● Damascus has been listed as the world's cheapest city in the list.
● Ministry of Power awarded for successful implementation of e-Office
● HSBC appoints Pradeep Rao as head of corporates in South-east Asia for global banking
● Sangeeta Bahadur appointed as Ambassador of India to Belarus
- ⭐️ Anil Kumar Chaudhary has been appointed as the Chairman of Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
- Russia successfully launched high-precision aeroballistic Kinzhal hypersonic missile
- ⭐️ India’s first coastal policing academy set up in Gujarat
- ⭐️ SpiceJet flight from Kolkata becomes the first passenger plane to land in Sikkim
- Mumbai, Delhi emerge as world’s best airports in global passenger survey .
- Indo-French Knowledge Summit Was Held In New Delhi
- Macron to inaugurate UP’s largest solar plant in Mirzapur
- ⭐️ Amol Palekar was honoured with the ‘Godavari Gaurav’ award at an event in Nashik.
- GST Council Approves Rollout Of E-Way Bill From April
- I- Metros -An Association Of All Indian Metro Rail Companies Launched By Cabinet Secretary
- Milk Production Raised Up to 20% In 2014-2017
- ⭐️ Parag Agrawal appointed as Twitter’s CTO
- A Multilateral Air Force exercise, ‘Samvedna’, will be held from March 12 to 17, 2018.
- ⭐️ Vinay Kumar has been appointed as India’s ambassador to Afghanistan.
● 26th meeting of the GST Council was held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
● Rajasthan passes bill for death penalty for rape of girls aged 12 & below
● ‘WE Hub’, India’s first state-led incubator for women launched by Telengana Government
● PM Modi inaugurates a two-day National Legislators Conference In New Delhi
● Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) has introduced ‘Vikas She Plus’, a loan scheme for women
● Sitanshu Kar to be new PIB chief, set to replace Frank Noronha
● Winter Paralympics were officially inaugurated in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
● First ever ‘crime-free zone’ along India, Bangladesh international border launched
● A Multilateral Air Force exercise, ‘Ex Samvedna’, is being spearheaded by Indian Air Force.
● India Wins Best Exhibitor Award At ITB- Berlin
● President Xi Jinping Becomes China's Leader For Life As Parliament Abolishes Presidential Term-Limit
● Australia Beat England 2-1 To Lift 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
● 1st Founding Conference of International Solar Alliance in New Delhi’s
● Donald Trump today unveiled 'Keep America Great' as his campaign slogan for the 2020 presidential election.
● 1st-ever 3 day multi-nation naval exercise at sea titled MILES-18 in Andaman Sea.
● Akhil Sheoran today won Gold medal the ISSF Shooting World Cup in Guadalajara, Mexico.
● National Crime Records Bureau launches Citizen Service Mobile App .
Biplab Deb to be new Chief Minister of Tripura
- Centre to appoint eminent jurist in panel for selecting Lokpal
- Smriti Irani Inaugurated FICCI Frames 2018 in Mumbai
- International Yoga Festival Held in Rishikesh
- ⭐️ India's 1st Helicopter Taxi Service Launched in Bengaluru
- ⭐️ Indian Military Ranked 4th Strongest in World, USA Tops
- Marshall Islands 1st Country to Launch Own Cryptocurrency as Legal Tender
- ⭐️ Mahindra Singh Dhoni, has become a brand ambassador of gaming platform Dream11.
- Sunil Gavaskar named as Commissioner of T20 Mumbai League
- Over Rs. 5600 crore sanctioned under Swadesh Darshan Scheme by Tourism Ministry
- ⭐️ British Indian Harry Athwal wins Bravery Award 'Pride of Birmingham'
- ‘The Shape of Water’ Wins Best Picture as Oscars Project Diversity
- Viswanathan Anand won the rapid event at the 11th Tal Memorial chess in Moscow.
- Sixth edition of the India by the Nile (IBN) festival 2018 is being held in Cairo, Egypt
- Magazine On India-Israel Relations Launched- Namaste Shalom .
- ⭐️ Gadchiroli book reading event sets new Guinness world record
- Rashid Khan of Afghanistan has become the youngest captain in international cricket.
- Maharashtra women’s team wins interstate national tennis championship 2018 in Chhattisgarh .
- ⭐️ Conrad Sangma Will be the Next CM of Meghalaya
- India has the third highest number of billionaires in the world
- ⭐️ SBI Life Insurance appoints Sanjeev Nautiyal as MD, CEO
- Odisha Government launches Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas programme
- India 12th largest overseas holder of US securities in 2017
- Shigmotsav has been organized enthusiastically in Goa
- Karnataka Unveils Healthcare Scheme 'Arogya Karnataka'
- ⭐️ Viswanathan Anand Wins Tal Memorial Rapid Chess Title
- Haryana launches e-learning app for students ' Meri e-Pustak'
- Human rights activist Krishna Kumari Kohli has become Pakistan's first Hindu Dalit woman Senator
- Germany's Angela Merkel today secured her 4th term as the Chancellor
- 90th Oscars - 'The Shape of Water' won Best Picture Award.
- India's 16-year-old shooter Manu Bhaker won a Gold medal in ISSF World Cup today.
● Today (4th March) is National Safety Day.
● Themes of National Safety Day / Week 2018 : "Reinforce Positive Behavior at the Workplace to Achieve Safety and Health Goals
● Odisha Launches Khushi Scheme To Provide Free Sanitary Pads
● Russia's Olympic membership restored by International Olympic Committee
● Odisha Govt Launches ‘Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas’ Programme
● Indian Navy sailboat INSV Tarini arrives in Cape Town, South Africa
● Maharashtra get its own 1st ever Mega Food Park in Satara-
● ‘Arunachal Express’ inaugurated for making travelling viable and convinient for the commuters
● Shatrughan Sinha wins lifetime achievement award in UK
● “Namaste Shalom”, a magazine on India-Israel relations launched
● India won the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup in Doha, Qatar.
● The Global Digital Health Partnership Summit was held at Canberra (Australia).
● Shahzar Rizvi made his maiden ISSF World Cup appearance a memorable one by winning the gold medal
● 19 year Old Rashid Khan became the youngest captain in the history of international cricket
● India beat Pakistan to win Snooker Team World Cup
● 6th Annual Garuda Shakti exercise between Indian Army and Indonesian Army was concluded today at Bandung.
● Former President Pranab Mukherjee was today conferred the D
Navjot Kaur has scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a Gold medal at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championships. She clinched the coveted yellow metal in the 65 kg freestyle category at the tournament being held at Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan.
● World Wildlife Day observed on 3rd March.
● World Widelife Day Theme “Big cats: predators under threat”.
● NASA launched another of the world’s most advanced weather satellites,
● The Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang has arrived in India on the 3-day visit.
● Armenian lawmakers elected Armen Sarkisian as the new president of Armenia.
● The 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament begins in the Malaysian city of Ipoh.
● Olympics bronze medallist Sakshi Malik had to settle for a bronze medal in Asian championship.
● Navjot Kaur became the first Indian woman to claim a gold medal in the Asian wrestling championships.
● World’s Largest Solar Park 'Shakti Sthala' Launched in Karnataka
● India, Bangladesh, Russia Sign Pact for Rooppur Atomic Plant
● VP M Venkaiah Naidu arrives at Parmath Niketan in Rishikesh to attend the International Yoga Festival
● ‘India by the Nile’ festival to begin 6 March in Egypt
● Venkatesh Prasad quits as BCCI junior selection chairman
● India defeated Pakistan in the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup in Doha
● 24 Hour Helpline for Students Launched by Tamil Nadu .
● Dr Bhamre inaugurates Annual Army Seminar 2017-18 In New Delhi
● Western Naval Command Concludes Exercise Paschim Leher (XPL-18)
● Finance Minister Inaugurates GPF and EPPO Modules on 42nd Civil Accounts Day
● Centre Approves Rs 2900 Crore To Make Cities Safer For Women
● Rangarajan Raghavan appointed managing director of HCL Infosystems
● Vinesh Phogat bags silver at Asian Wrestling Championship
● President of Vietnam, Tran Dai Quang is arriving in India this afternoon on a three-day visit.
● South American country Guyana issued Holi stamps
● The world’s largest solar park, Shakti Sthala, was inaugurated in Karnataka’s Pavagada
● Indian cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur joins Punjab Police as DSP
● SBI Hikes Lending Rate To 8.15%
● Vinay Kumar appointed as Ambassador of India to Afghanistan
● Luminous Power Technologies signs Virat Kohli as Brand Ambassador for Amaze
● Telangana launches “T App Folio” app for all government services
● World Rare Disease Day Conference 2018 organised in New Delhi .
- 27th Technological Conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) Started in Kolkata
- Tokyo Unveils Mascots For 2020 Olympics And Paralympics
- MoEFCC launches Mobile App “Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Pakistani mountaineer Samina Baig appointed UNDP goodwill ambassador
- World’s largest solar park in Karnataka
- Government starts process to build India’s first defence ‘Quad’
- Indian Railways launch idea competition, SRIJAN to redevelop over 600 stations
- Sudhir Tripathy appointed as Jharkhand Chief Secretary
- CMFRI to launch e-com portal and mobile app “marinefishsales” for fishermen
- Union Health Ministry launches Viral Load test for People Living with HIV/AIDS .
- Conference inaugurated to mark 'World Rare Disease Day'
- Successful Flight Test of Anti Tank Guided Missiles ( ATGM ) NAG
- India, Israel Joint Steering Committee Meeting on Homeland and Public Security held In New Delhi
- India’s first Aviation multi-skill development centre opens in Chandigarh
- India’s GDP growth rises to 7.2% in December quarter
- Roger Federer named World Sportsman of the Year 2017
- 1st Mega Food Park Inaugurated in Maharashtra
- Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani Attends 27th IJIRA in Kolkata
● Conference inaugurated to mark 'World Rare Disease Day'
● Successful Flight Test of Anti Tank Guided Missiles ( ATGM ) NAG
● India, Israel Joint Steering Committee Meeting on Homeland and Public Security held In New Delhi
● India’s first Aviation multi-skill development centre opens in Chandigarh
● India’s GDP growth rises to 7.2% in December quarter
● Roger Federer named World Sportsman of the Year 2017
● 1st Mega Food Park Inaugurated in Maharashtra
● Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani Attends 27th IJIRA in Kolkata
● India to Grow 7.6% in 2018: Moody's
● 27th Technological Conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) Started in Kolkata
● Tokyo Unveils Mascots For 2020 Olympics And Paralympics
● MoEFCC launches Mobile App “Dr Harsh Vardhan
● Pakistani mountaineer Samina Baig appointed UNDP goodwill ambassador
● World’s largest solar park in Karnataka
● Government starts process to build India’s first defence ‘Quad’
● Indian Railways launch idea competition, SRIJAN to redevelop over 600 stations
● Sudhir Tripathy appointed as Jharkhand Chief Secretary
● CMFRI to launch e-com portal and mobile app “marinefishsales” for fishermen
● Union Health Ministry launches Viral Load test for People Living with HIV/AIDS .
● National Science Day: 28 February
● The theme of the year 2018 is "Science and Technology for a sustainable future."
● India Ranks 47th on Inclusive Internet Index
● Saudi Arabia allows women to join military
● Shri J P Nadda chairs 5th meeting of Mission Steering Group of NHM
● Karnataka beat Saurashtra to win Vijay Hazare Trophy
● I&B Minister Smriti Irani Releases 'India-2018' Book
● Chilika Lake Largest Habitat of Irrawaddy Dolphins Globally
● Roger Federer Becomes Most Decorated Laureus Award Winner
● India Clinched 11 Medals At Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament
● Union Government to launch GOBAR-Dhan Yojana
● PM Announces Rs 20,000 Cr Defence Industrial Corridor In Bundelkhand.
● Mountaineer Samina Baig appointed as UNDP National Goodwill Ambassador for Pakistan
● K S Dwivedi appointed as DGP of Bihar
● Kabul Process Conference, which is aimed at discussing security and political issues in Afghanistan, held.
- National Conference on e-Governance in Hyderabad
- DRDO Successfully Carries Out Test flight of Rustom-2 Drone
- State Bank of India Set for UK Restructuring
- 20th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers held in Fiji
- Andaman & Nicobar Command hosting a multinational mega event MILAN 2018.
- Hyderabad hosted 15th edition of BioAsia 2018
- ⭐️ Senior journalist Rahul Mahajan has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of Rajya Sabha TV
- Michael McCormack named as Australia's new Deputy Prime Minister
- 21st national conference on e-Governance is being held in Hyderabad
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Flags Off 'Run For New India' Marathon In Surat
- Saudi Arabia allows women to join armed forces
- Aruna Budda Reddy Becomes 1st Indian To Win Individual Medal At Gymnastics World Cup
- Parupalli Kashyap wins Austrian Open International Challenge (badminton)
- ⭐️ Government organizes job fair for Divyangs in New Delhi
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama to release memoir ‘Becoming’ in November
- ⭐️ UIDAI introduces ‘Baal Aadhaar’ for children below 5 years of age
- Indian cricket team retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings .
- PM Modi Launches Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme in Chennai
- 15th edition of Vodafone Odeon Theatre Festival begins in Kolkata
- Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Indo-Seychelles joint Army exercise ‘Lamitye’ begins in Seychelles
- Union Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha launched India’s first locally developed 4G/LTE telecom system.Details
- ⭐️ M. Subbarayudu was appointed the next Ambassador of India to Plurinational State of Bolivia.
- ⭐️ Government ropes in Nandan Nilekani for developing IT infrastructure for healthcare scheme
- 21st National Conference on e-Governance to begin in Hyderabad
- DRDO successfully flew its Rustom 2 at its Aeronautical Test Range(ATR) at Chalakere at Chitradurga.
- ⭐️ Aruna Budda Reddy becomes 1st Indian to win individual medal at Gymnastics World Cup
- SBI is set for a major restructuring of its business in UK from April.
- International Conference on Sustainable Biofuels 2018 In New Delhi
- Adityanath inaugurates 2-day ‘Rasotsav’ in Mathura
- E-way bill for interstate goods movement from April 1
- ⭐️ Parupalli Kashyap wins Austrian Open badminton tournament
- 7th meeting of EPG on Nepal-India relations begins in Kathmandu
- Actor Sridevi passes away at 54 due to cardiac arrest
- PM addresses Economic Times Global Business Summit in New Delhi
- Modi launches Rs 1000-cr development schemes for Daman & Diu
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) began in Visakahpatnam
- Jammu & Kashmir State Government constituted the State Council for Promotion of Urdu Language
- 7th edition of Youth Festival began at Central Park, New Delhi.
Sridevi Passes Away After a Heart Attack in Dubai
- ⭐️ PM Modi to inaugurate first ever TB India summit next month
- Kunwar Bai: 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign passes away
- UIDAI tweeted that children below the age of five years will receive a blue-coloured ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card.
- India-German MOU on Sustainable Urban Development programme & Smart Cities
- Shri Anant Kumar Singh Inaugurates Five-Day Handicraft and Gifts Fair
- ⭐️ ' Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav ' under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ begins in Madhya Pradesh
- Guwahati organises tribal festival 'Aadi Mahotsava'
- ⭐️ The Assam government will be observing September 22 as 'Rhino Day'
- RBI launches Ombudsman Scheme for NBFCs
- Indo-German MOU on technical cooperation under Urban Development
- India has successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable surface-to-surface 'Dhanush' ballistic missile
- ⭐️ India's 1st 5G Trial Successful, 3 GB/sec Speed Achieved
- Election Commission declares elections of 58 seats of Rajya Sabha
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates projects worth 1,000 crore rupees at Daman
- ⭐️ Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Amma Two-wheeler Scheme in Chennai
- RBI Sets Up Committee Under YH Malegam To Monitor Bad Loans
- Cricket Canada announces ICC-approved T20 league “Global T20 Canada”
- 3rd Partnership Summit of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will begin
- Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium was held at Sydney, Australia
- A cultural festival ‘Ras Banaras – Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’, in Varanasi .
● Shri Anant Kumar Singh Inaugurates Five-Day Handicraft and Gifts Fair
● ' Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav ' under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ begins in Madhya Pradesh
● Guwahati organises tribal festival 'Aadi Mahotsava'
● The Assam government will be observing September 22 as 'Rhino Day'
● RBI launches Ombudsman Scheme for NBFCs
● Indo-German MOU on technical cooperation under Urban Development
● India has successfully test-fired the nuclear-capable surface-to-surface 'Dhanush' ballistic missile
● India's 1st 5G Trial Successful, 3 GB/sec Speed Achieved
● Election Commission declares elections of 58 seats of Rajya Sabha
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates projects worth 1,000 crore rupees at Daman
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Amma Two-wheeler Scheme in Chennai
● RBI Sets Up Committee Under YH Malegam To Monitor Bad Loans
● PM Modi to inaugurate first ever TB India summit next month
● Kunwar Bai: 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign passes away
● UIDAI tweeted that children below the age of five years will receive a blue-coloured ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card.
● India-German MOU on Sustainable Urban Development programme & Smart Cities
● Cricket Canada announces ICC-approved T20 league “Global T20 Canada”
● 3rd Partnership Summit of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will begin
● Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium was held at Sydney, Australia
● A cultural festival ‘Ras Banaras – Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’, in Varanasi .
⭐️ India Ranks 81st in Global Corruption Perception Index
- Agriculture Ministry Adds 6 New Features in e-NAM Platform
- Telangana, Taiwan Sign MoU for Better Technology Partnership
- ⭐️ Avani Chaturvedi Becomes 1st Indian Woman to Fly Fighter Aircraft Solo
- ⭐️ NER’s first regional Centre for Agriculture in Mizoram
- Centre announces special fund to strengthen power transmission in Arunachal Pradesh
- ⭐️ EPFO fixes interest rate at 8.55 % for 2017-18
- India International Textiles Expo Begins In Colombo
- UP Government Signs Pact with Amazon India for Khadi Products Sale
- Kamal Haasan launches political party ‘Makkal Needhi Maiam’ in Tamilnadu
- India successfully conducted a night trial of its indigenously developed nuclear capable Prithvi-II missile
- Uma Bharati launches Swajal project in Uttarkashi
- SARAS, indigenous light transport aircraft of India, successfully finished its second test flight.
- N Gopalaswami committee has been constituted to select 20 institutes of higher education in India
- India has contributed USD one million for the rehabilitation efforts in Tonga
- Kerala’s New Health Policy Makes Vaccination Card Mandatory for School Admission
- ⭐️ Technology giant Google has launched a new payments app called Google Pay.
- Bihar CM visits Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum in Japan.
- India, Bhutan celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations.
- ⭐️ Krishna Kumari Kolhi will be Pakistan’s first Hindu woman to become Senator.
- The Nagaur fair, also called the Nagaur cattle fair, is a famous fair of Rajasthan, India.
- Haryana launched Parivartan scheme designed to address 10 issues.
Delhi Government to Launch 'Mission Buniyaad' To Fix Learning Crisis In Delhi Schools
- R.K. Singh Inaugurates ‘International R&D Conclave’ in New Delhi
- Today (21st February) is International Mother Language Day. Theme of International Mother Language Day 2018 : "Linguistic diversity and multilingualism count for sustainable development
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Uttar Pradesh Investor’s Summit in Lucknow
- ⭐️ Cabinet approves creation of National Urban Housing Fund
- ⭐️ Varanasi to hold ‘Swachhagrah – Bapu ko Kaaryaanjali’
- ⭐️ BSNL signs pact with Japan’s NTT AT for futuristic tech, 5G test
- ⭐️ Haryana Government Launched 4 Subsidized Food Canteens Under 'Antyodaya Aahaar Yojna'
- Vice Admiral RB Pandit takes over as Commandant of INA replacing Vice Admiral SV Bhokare
- Pakistan approves Mandarin as one of its three official languages
- Uma Bharti launches Bagori Ganga Gram & New Swajal Projects
- India 7th most targeted nation for Web Application Attacks: Akamai Report .
- Newborn Mortality Rate: India 12th Worst Among Low-Income Countries
- Jaipur's Gandhinagar Railway Station Becomes Fully Women Operated Station
- Government Sets Up the “NITI Forum for Northeast”
- Cobra Gold Military Exercise Held in Thailand
- ⭐️ India, Indonesia Joint Military Drill 'Garuda Shakti' Begins
- CCEA approves Silkyara Bend-Barkot Tunnel in Uthrakhand
1. PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors' Summit 2018
2. Kerala's New Health Policy Makes Vaccination Card Mandatory for School Admission
3. Uma Bharati launches Swajal project in Uttarkashi
4. Regional conference of southern states on water resources to be held in Hyderabad
5. Railways to set up coach factory at Latur,Maharashtra
6. Cabinet approves six rail projects in 4 states
7. PM Flags Off Palace Queen Hamsafar Express in Karnataka
8. UGC constitutes four-member Empowered Expert Committee under N Gopalaswami
9. India 7th Most Targeted Nation for Web Application Attacks : Report by Akamai
10. Cabinet approves New Bill to ban Unregulated Deposit Schemes and Chit Funds (Amendment) Bill, 2018
11. Government opens commercial coal mining for private sector
12. Facebook, Andhra government to work together
13. UP govt signs pact with Amazon India for khadi products sale
14. Capital First gets NHB nod for merger with IDFC Bank
15. Govt appoints two new EDs in banks
16. Agriculture Minister launches six new features of National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) platform
17. SARAS completes the second test-flight successfully
18. Virat Kohli becomes first Indian to cross 900 points in ICC ODI player rankings
19. Renowned cardiologist, Padmashri awardee Dr BK Goyal passes away
20. Eminent Malayalam writer Kunhiraman Panoor passes away
21. Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Lokendra Singh dies in road accident
22. International Mother Language Day - February 21
Today (20th February) is World Day of Social Justice.
● Theme of World Day of Social Justice 2018 : "Workers on the Move: the Quest for Social Justice”
● PM Narendra Modi addressed World Congress on Information Technology in Hyderabad
● India will host the World Environment Day 2018
● The theme for the World Environment Day-2018, is “Beat Plastic Pollution”.
● Amazon Becomes World's Third Most Valuable Company
● Debashish Mukherjee and Murali Ramaswami have been appointed executive directors of Canara Bank and Vijaya Bank
● Rahane, Rohit Sharma awarded Shiv Chhatrapati State Sports Awards
● Regional conference of southern states on water resources to be held in Hyderabad
● PM Flags Off Palace Queen Hamsafar Express in Karnataka
● Spiritual leader Aga Khan is on the 11-day visit to India.
● Singapore to Impose Carbon Tax From 2019
● UK and India Launched Joint Research Projects On Clean Water & Energy
● India today successfully test-fired the medium-range nuclear-capable Agni II missile
● Virat Kohli has become the first Indian batsman to go past 900 points in the ICC ODI rankings.
● Maharashtra Government to launch Asmita Yojana to provide cheap sanitary pads
● Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to attend Canada-India Business Forum in Mumbai
● Saudi Arabia to host first Arab Fashion Week in Riyadh
● Rajesh Kakkar has taken over charge of Director (Offshore) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
● Pakistani Senate has approved a motion to declare Mandarin as one of the official languages of Pak.
⭐️ Aadhaar won in the Best Government Emerging Technologies Award.
- Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
- Krishna Kumari to become first Hindu minority woman lawmaker from Pakistan
- Venezuela, Libya suspended from voting in UN General Assembly
- India scripts history by clinching first ever series in South Africa .
- President inaugurates ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’ In Kanpur
- ⭐️ Meghalaya Governor inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has introduced ‘selfeSavings’, an interactive digital savings account.
- ⭐️ PM Modi Launched Three Key Projects In Arunachal Pradesh
- India's First Radio Festival Being Held In Delhi
- ⭐️ Jacob Zuma Resigns As South Africa's President
- Tamil Nadu Wins Senior Women's National Football Championship For First Time
- China is going to host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit 2018 at Qingdao
- 'Paschim Lehar', a tri-service maritime exercise was held at India's westerncoast.
- Karnataka's Hampi monuments will be among the 10 destinations selected as 'Iconic Tourism' sites.
- President Ram Nath Kovind hosted 'LPG Panchayat' at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- ⭐️ India started nationwide Tiger census 2018.
- ⭐️ For the first time, India is set to host the 8th Theatre Olympics
- Umang App won in Best m-Government Service Award for Accessible Government Category.
● PM Narendra Modi lays foundation stone of Navi Mumbai International Airport
● MP govt to host Khajuraho Dance Festival
● Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Global Investors’ Summit at “Magnetic Maharashtra
● Goa Government Launches Motorcycle Ambulance Service
Ex-President Pranab Mukherjee to get honorary D.Litt from IIEST
● Union Government has formulated ambitious water conservation scheme Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABY).
● Haryana government has opened subsidised canteens in four districts under the ‘Antyodaya Aahaar Yojana’.
● Virgin Hyperloop One has signed an MoU with Maharashtra government for a Hyperloop between Mumbai and Pune.
● Rajendra Trivedi Speaker of the 14th state Legislative Assembly, Gujarat.
● Bhuvneshwar Is The First Indian to take a 5-wkt in all formats
● Shoaib Akhtar named brand ambassador of Pak Cricket Board
● PM Narendra Modi inaugurates World Information Technology Congress 2018 In Hyderabad
● Theme of World Information Technology Congress 2018 ‘Future Enterprises.’
● Home Ministry organises Watan Ko Jano programme In New Delhi
● Saudi Arabia allows women to open their own businesses without male constent
● Health Minister Addresses Global Digital Health Partnership Summit in Australia
● UP Budget 2018: UP Government Presents Rs 4.28 trillion Budget
● Roger Federer Wins Rotterdam Open for 97th Career Title
● A special task force of Indian Army & Indonesian Army have begun the 6th Garuda Shakti exercise
● PM Modi launches Nasscom’s ‘FutureSkills’ platform .
Mumbai to have India’s first artificial intelligence centre
- TCS recognised as a global Top Employer for the third consecutive year
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau arrived in India for his 7-day state visit.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is on a two-day official visit to Saudi Arabia.
- Narendra Modi today inaugurated the ‘Magnetic Maharashtra’ Convergence Summit 2018
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu today inaugurated the 8th Theatre Olympics at Red Fort in Delhi.
- India's defence budget breaks into world's top 5: UK report
- National Banana Festival, 2018 held in Thiruvananthapuram
- PM to Inaugurate the Fourth Container Terminal of JNPT- India's defence budget breaks into world's top 5: UK report
- National Banana Festival, 2018 held in Thiruvananthapuram
- PM to Inaugurate the Fourth Container Terminal of JNPT
- Theme of 8th Theatre Olympics : 'Flag of Friendship'
- Shilpa Shetty has released her second book titled 'The Diary of a Domestic Diva'
- Shoaib Akhtar has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Pakistan Cricket Board.
- A total of 225 Indian athletes will participate in 15 sports of this year's Commonwealth Games,
- Asha Bhosle has been honoured with the Yash Chopra Memorial Award.
- The Munich Security Conference, in its 54th edition, began in Munich, Germany.
- Government to set up 562 more Ekalavya schools
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large States, Gujarat records 53 points fall
- Sachin Tendulkar made T20 Mumbai League’s brand ambassador .
- ISRO planning to launch Chandrayaan-2 mission around April this year
- National Conference “Agriculture 2022- Doubling Farmers’ Income
- Mumbai to have India’s first artificial intelligence centre
- SBI launches Global NRI Centre in Kochi
- Milkbasket recognised as 'Startup of the Year' 2017
- Sanjiv Bajaj is the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
- Federer becomes oldest ATP World No.1
- Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau will arrive in India on a seven-day State visit.
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to 17,000 international runs
- The Huddle’s second edition on February 17 and 18 at the ITC Gardenia in Bengaluru.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan inauguartes 6th India Region CPA conference
- Gopichand launches India’s largest ‘train the trainers’ programme
- Madhya Pradesh’s first butterfly park comes up in Raisen
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) suspends Romanian drug-testing laboratory
- Centre to change base year for GDP, IIP to 2017-18
- NABARD launches Rs 1918 cr area development plan for Punjab
- Arvind P. Jamkhedkar has been named the next Chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR).
● President inaugurates ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’ In Kanpur
● Meghalaya Governor inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
● Equitas Small Finance Bank has introduced ‘selfeSavings’, an interactive digital savings account.
● PM Modi Launched Three Key Projects In Arunachal Pradesh
● India's First Radio Festival Being Held In Delhi
● Jacob Zuma Resigns As South Africa's President
● Tamil Nadu Wins Senior Women's National Football Championship For First Time
● China is going to host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit 2018 at Qingdao
● 'Paschim Lehar', a tri-service maritime exercise was held at India's westerncoast.
● Karnataka's Hampi monuments will be among the 10 destinations selected as 'Iconic Tourism' sites.
● President Ram Nath Kovind hosted 'LPG Panchayat' at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
● India started nationwide Tiger census 2018.
● For the first time, India is set to host the 8th Theatre Olympics
● Umang App won in Best m-Government Service Award for Accessible Government Category.
● Aadhaar won in the Best Government Emerging Technologies Award.
● Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
● Krishna Kumari to become first Hindu minority woman lawmaker from Pakistan
● Three-day national workshop on Automatic Speech Recognition to begin in Kerala
● Venezuela, Libya suspended from voting in UN General Assembly
● India scripts history by clinching first ever series in South Africa .
1. Government developing Soft power matrix tool to hardsell soft power in diplomacy
2. Meghalaya Governor Inaugurates India, Bangladesh 'Friendship Gate'
3. Assam becomes fourth state to issue RoW guidelines for telcos
4. Punjab govt sets up revenue commission to revisit the existing land Acts
5. West Bengal becomes first state to opt out of 'Modicare'
6. India ranked 8th in the World in Terms of Forest Area
7. India to host 8th edition of Theatre Olympics
8. Punjab Government makes super straw management mandatory
9. Indian, Chinese armies celebrate Chinese spring festival in Ladakh
10. Defence Acquisition Council approves acquisitions worth over Rs 15000 crore
11. South Africa declares drought a 'national disaster'
12. India gets access to strategic Oman port Duqm for military use
13. Government of India makes Amendments in Small Savings Act
14. NTPC to supply extra 300MW to Bangladesh
15. Ashok Das appointed as Ambassador of India to Brazil
16. Krishna Kumari becomes First Pakistani woman from Hindu minority to become lawmaker
17. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf awarded Ibrahim prize for African Leadership
18. UK unveils new technology to fight extremist content online
19. Russian unmanned Cargo Ship Launched To Space Station
20. RSPB women win senior hockey nationals
21. Former Union minister Bolla Bulliramaiah dies
22. Noted scribe Muzaffar Hussain dead
23. Former Maharashtra MLA Hafizbhai Dhature dies at 77
1. All villages to be linked by roads by 2019 under 'Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna'
2. Nitin Gadkari releases India’s first ever Highway Capacity Manual
3. Radio Umang: India's first online radio station launched
4. JNPT, Kamarajar and Vizag get good grades in new ‘Port Performance Index’
5. Chandrababu Naidu richest Chief Minister in India, eleven others face criminal cases: ADR Report
6. Uttar Pradesh launches DASTAK campaign to eradicate Japanise Encephalitis
7. Bihar bans sale of loose cigarettes
8. Indian Army contributes 2,300 personnel for UN peace keeping mission in South Sudan
9. R.K. Singh inaugurates International Conference on Operations and Maintenance held in New Delhi
10. India-Russia Agriculture Business Summit held in New Delhi
11. 6th World Government Summit (WGS-2018) held in Dubai
12. Tanzania withdraws from UN refugee programme
13. RBI rolls out new stressed assets framework to tackle bad loan problem
14. Bank of Baroda to exit South Africa by March-end
15. Citi India ban use of debit/credit cards to buy bitcoins
16. Chandrashekhar Kambar elected as President of Sahitya Akademi
17. Ramesh Sippy to get inaugural Raj Kapoor Award
18. Tata Steel bags 'most ethical company' award
19. World's first robot ski competition held in South Korea
20. World Radio Day - February 13
21. ‘Darwin Week’ kicks off in Kolkata
National Productivity Day – FEB 12
● Shikhar Dhawan becomes first Indian batsman to score century in 100th ODI
● Nitin Gadkari released India’s first ever Highway Capacity Manual (HCM) in New Delhi.
● Mumbai 12th Richest City Globally, New York Tops: New World Wealth Report
● Sharmila Nicollet, 1st Indian Golfer to Qualify for China LPGA Tour
● Rohan More Becomes 1st Asian to Swim Across Ocean Seven
● Dubai has opened the tallest hotel in the world (356-metres) titled Gevora Hotel.
● Reliance Industries (RIL) has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2017
● Justice Abhilasha Kumari becomes first woman Chief Justice of Manipur High Court
● South Coast Railway could be the new railway zone for AP
● PM Modi Lays Foundation Stone Of First Hindu Temple In Abu Dhabi
● India signs first concessional agreement with UAE in oil sector
● Indian Railways launches ‘Voluntary Safety Reporting’ website for its 13 lakh employees
● World’s first driverless transport pods unveiled in Dubai
● PNB signs pact with National e-Gov Services:
● Vikas Sathaye won Oscars 2018 Scientific and Technical Awards
● Kishan Gangolli wins 13th edition of National Chess Championship for blind
● Railway lifts 8th Senior National Women’s Hockey Championship .
1. Integrated Automatic Aviation Meteorological Systems inaugurated at INS Garuda
2. J P Nadda launches National Deworming initiative
3. Rajnath Singh inaugurates first of its kind spoken Sanskrit centre
4. India Health Fund to boost research on TB, malaria
5. Centre grants ₹1,269 crore for Andhra Pradesh projects
6. Government sanctions Rs 1,487 crore to Army to boost perimeter security
7. Mumbai 12th richest city globally ,New York tops the list : Report by New World Wealth
8. RBI to get another liquidity management tool in standing deposit scheme
9. India signs first concessional agreement with UAE in oil sector
10. Scientists grow human eggs to maturity in lab for first time
11. China puts J-20 stealth fighter into combat service
12. Indian Railways launches ‘Voluntary Safety Reporting’ website for its 13 lakh employees
13. Sharmila Nicollet first Indian golfer to qualify for China LPGA Tour
14. Pune swimmer Rohan becomes world's youngest to complete Ocean 7 Challenge
15. Pakistan’s iron lady Asma Jehangir passes away
16. Golden Globe Award-winning Icelandic composer Johann Johannsson dies
17. International Day of Women and Girls in Science - February 11
1. Government approves construction of over 1.86 lakh more houses under PMAY-Urban
2. "Swachh Bharat Sanitation Park” inaugurated in Delhi
3. Union Minister Jitendra Singh inaugurates two-day International Conference on Unani Medicine
4. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to enable Digital Payments in Post Offices by April 2018
5. PNB signs pact with National e-Gov Services for information utility
6. Paisabazaar.com collaborates with Microsoft to build 'industry first' technologies
7. HDFC Bank appoints Rakesh Singh as private banking head
8. Muthoot Group Ropes in Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador
9. Vidit Gujrathi brand ambassador of All India Chess Federation for the Blind
10. Philipose George Pynumootil, NM Takes Over as Flag Officer Naval Aviation (FONA)
11. Reliance Industries wins Golden Peacock Award 2017 for CSR
12. Eight year old Indian origin girl Sohini Roy Chowdhury enters UK Math Hall of Fame
13. Olympic Winter Games kick off with colourful ceremony at Pyeongchang
14. Former New Zealand Cricket Captain Bevan Congdon passes away
15. Noted Odia litterateur Chandrasekhar Rath passes away
16. Veteran American Actor John Gavin passes away
17. Sachin Tendulkar, his wife launch 'Even When There Is A Doctor' book
● Pon. Radhakrishnan inaugurates the Third Global Procurement Summit In New Delhi
● 1,86,777 Affordable Houses Sanctioned for Urban Poor Under Pmay(Urban)
● Rajnath Singh Release Book Titled “Mere Sapnon ka Bharat”
● The opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea
● Indra Nooyi appointed as first independent female Director of ICC
● NITI Aayog unveils Health Index for states, Kerala, Meghalaya top the list
● RK Singh Launches ASH TRACK Mobile App For Better Management Of Fly Ash
● South Central Railway Becomes 1st Rail Zone With 100% LED Lighting At Stations
● India Ranks 44th In Global Intellectual Property Index, US Tops
● Haryana emerges as first champion of Khelo India School Games with 38 gold medals
● Defence Ministry constitutes Vinay Sheel Oberoi Committee to expedite capital acquisition
● IndusInd Bank launched its new Sonic Identity, which is essentially a musical logo called'MOGO',
● Hardayal Prasad Appointed SBI Card MD & CEO
● Abhilasha Kumari sworn-in as Chief Justice of Manipur High Court
● Justice Antony Dominic sworn in as Chief Justice of Kerala
● NHAI to Launch Pilot Project “Pay as You Use” Tolling on Delhi-Mumbai Highway
● Prince Charles launches 10 Million $ education impact bond for India
● Rear Admiral Mukul Asthana takes over as Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Air)
● Bangladesh elects Abdul Hamid as president for second consecutive term .
1. Cabinet approves Ratification of the Minamata Convention on Mercury
2. Cabinet approves changes in the Major Port Authorities Bill 2016
3. Cabinet approves DSF Policy Bid Round-11 for 60 un-monetised discoveries of ONGC and OIL
4. Cabinet approves placing the new Instrument adopted by International Labour Organization (ILO)
5. Cabinet approves Implementation of ‘Prime Minister Research Fellows(PMRF)’
6. Cabinet approves rationalization of Autonomous Bodies under Department of Health & Family Welfare
7. Cabinet approves Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code bill
8. Cabinet approves enhancement of target under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
9. Cabinet apprised of an MoU signed between India and Tunisia for cooperation on Youth matters
10. Cabinet approves Memorandum of Cooperation between India and USA on Law Enforcement Training
11. Cabinet approves signing of India-Australia MoUs for Secondment Programme
12. Cabinet approves MoU with United Kingdom and Northern Ireland on Cooperation in Skill Development, Vocational Training
13. Cabinet approves Protocol amending DTAA between India, China
14. South Central Railway becomes 1st rail zone with 100% LED lighting at stations
15. Karnataka constitutes Committee for separate state flag
16. Defence Minister appoints panel under Vinay Sheel Oberoi to expedite capital acquisition
17. NHAI to Launch Pilot Project “Pay as You Use” Tolling on Delhi-Mumbai Highway
18. THE World Rankings 2018: More Indian Universities in Asia’s Top 200
19. India ranks 44 out of 50 nations in Global IP Index ; US tops the list
20. Bermuda becomes first country in world to repeal same-sex marriage
21. Prince Charles launches education impact bond for India
22. RBI to link base rate with MCLR from April 1
23. IndusInd Bank launches Sonic Identity
24. Hardayal Prasad appointed as SBI Card MD & CEO
25. Rear Admiral Mukul Asthana takes over as Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Air)
26. Bangladesh elects Abdul Hamid as president for second consecutive term
27. Jhulan Goswami 1st woman in the world to take 200 ODI wickets
28. Ex-BJP chief of Arunachal Kangir Jamoh passes away
29. Kathakali maestro Madavoor Vasudevan Nair passes away
● President to inaugurate the Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsav 2018
● 60 Solar Cities to be developed across country
● India-UAE to ink 12 pacts during PM Modi's visit
● Haryana launches 'Gobardhan Yojana' to support farmers
● Uber, transport ministry partner to push road safety awareness
● Hardayal Prasad appointed as SBI Card MD & CEO
● First-Ever Pelican Festival Held at Atapaka Bird Sanctuary in Andhra Pradesh
● CSE Ranked Top Environment Policy Think Tanks in India
● Google and NCERT Join Hands to Teach Students Digital Safety
● Sushma Swaraj Visit to Saudi Arabia: Attends Opening Ceremony of Al-Janadriyah Fest
● Jhulan Goswami 1st Woman in the World to Take 200 ODI Wickets
● The 5th Edition of South Asia Region Public Procurement Conference was held in New Delhi.
● Akshay Kumar is going to be the Brand Ambassador for the government's Road Safety Awareness Campaign.
● Home Credit India appoints Anirban Majumdar as CFO
● London to host inaugural athletics World Cup
● Nuclear-capable Agni-I missile test fired successful
● SpaceX Launches Falcon Heavy, World’s Most Powerful Rocket
● Ritu Sarin Wins International Press Institute’s Award
● Committee constituted by Karnataka government recommends separate state flag .
India has lifted the ICC Under-19 World Cup for the record fourth time. They defeated Australia by eight wickets at bay oval at Mount Maunganui in New Zealand, who were also eyeing the title for the fourth time.
India is ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on the Inclusive Development Index released by the World Economic Forum before the start of its 48th annual meeting.
India will host the Ministerial Meeting of International Energy Forum in New Delhi from 10th to 12th April this year.
In Assam, the eighth edition of the International Conference on Wild Silk Moths began today in Guwahati.
15th edition of Mumbai Marathon was held this morning. The richest race in India with a prize money worth 4 lakh 5,000 dollars came to a conclusion with Ethiopia’s Soloman Deksisa winning it.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today undertook a sortie in the IAF’s frontline combat jet Sukhoi-30 from the air base in Jodhpur. The country's first woman defence minister sat in the rear seat behind the pilot wearing the G-suit.
President Ram Nath Kovind today coffered Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships and Awards for 2016 on an eminent group of musicians, dancers, and theatre artists.